Tankett

LucyBee

Reaction score
Remember Tankett?
Where is she? I just looked at an old post of mine and saw her name on it. She used to be on here a lot. Anyone still in touch with her?

Pm her see if she picks it up :)

She was nice.

I remember her, she was nice :D I think she changed her name to Amanda

shes not about as much now but i did speak to her a week or so ago and they were all doing great :D shes lovely
first person on here i started chatting to when i first was ttc :D xxxxx

wasnt she trying to move out of a small flat. Had a baby and an older daughter, is that right.

Tara & Liam said:
wasnt she trying to move out of a small flat. Had a baby and an older daughter, is that right.

yes thats right, she goes on another baby forum coz i've seen her on there *hides* !!!!

Awww, it's nice to know I'm missed!!! :hug:

Just a quick update - Kayleighs now 14 and a half :shock: , Charlie's 14 and a half months :shock: , and we're still ttc number 3! We've been trying since Charlie was born, but no luck as yet. :? I've had a blood test today to make sure everythings still okay. I'm sure it is, but I'd sooner be checked....

We left the tiny flat in April, moved into a fantastic brand new house (housing association) 5 mins from where we used to live! I love it! :cheer:

Charlie's walking now. Not a lot of sense comes out of his mouth, but he never seems to shut up!!! He's a bad sleeper though, in fact, he's slept through for the past 5 nights and this is the best he's ever done! I'm hoping we've turned a corner.....

I had a bad time a while ago and ended up being off work for 2 months with stress. But they've been great and I'm now only working 3 days a week. :cheer: We'll struggle a bit money-wise, but money isn't everything is it?

Anyway, that's about all from me. Thanks Lucy for asking about me and PMing me. :hug: Thanks to MrsG for pointing this post out to me and emailing me.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now! :hug:

Oh, and Foxymum's right, I do go on another forum...... :oops: *thinks it may be time to leave now* :rotfl: :wave: :wave:

I've just re-read through those posts and noticed your signature Urchin!!!!

Congratulations on number 3! :hug: :cheer:

hey!!

Yeah you were preg the same time as me! Glad to hear all is going well for you!! :hug:

Hi Amanda

It's lovely to hear your news. I hope that you get your BFP soon - make sure to come back and tell us :D

Xxx

hi i dont know you but just saying hi and good luck ttc :D :wave: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back