corrie

Kimbo

Reaction score
anyone just saw how Violet was with Sean?
i felt so sorry for him :(
she was a complete bitch
and so what if she now knows what sex she's having... a lot of people would kill to be in her position grrrr
i know its only fake but sean's face looked like a little boy on xmas eve who had all his presents took from him! :(
i used to like violet, not anymore :(

awww no i think i wud be as pissed off as her tbh

yeah but you'd get over it... not threaten legal action!
and the way she was saying to sean - "you'll see this baby when i say" ec she was meaaaaaaan

i missed it but can see that Eastenders is gonna p1ss me off as much.

no-one gets discharged from a mental home like that. :shakehead:

and ooooh billy is homeless again :roll:

i would be so mad if i was violet
imagine feeling nearly everyone new the sex of ur baby before u, and shaun was only ever ment to be a donnor neway

I was so annoyed with Neighbours the oter day , Carmella had a scan to show she was pregnant and the sonogropher said she was in early stages of pregnancy but the scan was of a full grown baby! Not realistic at all!

I've not watched Corrie in about.... ooo 15 years.

Last I remember was wotshername talking to her pet budgie. Married to Derek.

See its that long ago :roll:

that annoyed me to about neighbours you could see the baby in the scan full formed and moving about, it looked more like 12 weeks or more :x then the scan pic she showed was a blob :roll:

I Agree Kimbo.

At First I Was Soo Annoyed By Sean But Then She Said All That To Him & I Felt Really Sorry For Him, Poor Guy :( She Is WAY Out Of Order.

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: No no no. She was well within here rights to be p***ed off with him. In her words, she felt "robbed". I don't blame her - he deserved the cold shoulder.

She'll get over it though. Let him steam for a while lol :rotfl:

well I just hate Violet anyway :wink:

but he was only ever meant to be a donor - remember - not a Dad :?

like crappy emmerdale , theres a baby in it and i gave birth before that baby came along and that 1 can hold its up up already :O

i felt sorry for him too, i didn't realise he was only a donar, i thought they agreed to both be a part of the babies life. it is a shame for her the way she found out etc, but she was acting like a cow towards him before then, you could see it building up for a while. she wants it to be jamies.
oh well, i dont know why i let it annoy me, its only corrie.

Kimbo said:
anyone just saw how Violet was with Sean?
i felt so sorry for him :(
she was a complete bitch
and so what if she now knows what sex she's having... a lot of people would kill to be in her position grrrr
i know its only fake but sean's face looked like a little boy on xmas eve who had all his presents took from him! :(
i used to like violet, not anymore :(

i agree with violet to be honest. and i would have reacted similar to her.
Sean although the father should respect Violets choices. She didn't want to know the sex and he shouldn't have found out without her consent. I would be mortified in Violets position.

Did Sean realise he was just a sperm doner when they ''made'' the baby or was he under the impression he was going be a proper dad the the baby?

This is going to be one hell of A STORY LINE I RECKON.

yea be gd to see how it turns out :)

hes beginning to be attached to it tho he said it. he thinks he lvoes the baby and hes not born yet

enn said:
yea be gd to see how it turns out :)

hes beginning to be attached to it tho he said it. he thinks he lvoes the baby and hes not born yet
i know. i do feel for him. But i fel for violet too.
She didn't think hard senough about it i think . She should have gone to a sperm bank or something. Then she could have had her baby all to herself. Seam will want to be part of babies life now and she can't really get away from him now.

isn't violet meant to be getting back with thingy me bob again too?

The whole Sean/Violet thing - I don't think you can expect a friend to be a donor and then not have them want to be involved.

true. and i think violets gonna have a bad shock :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back