Tan, Jen, SarahH - Where are you July mums?

sasswa

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just wanted to check you are all a-ok......June and August seem to be busier than us at the minute - were we the only one's getting it on in Sep/Oct?

Anyhow, have my first scan today - absolutely petrified. Just took a sample of my urine as well and (ha ha ha, I'm an idiot) thought I filled the canister up too much so tipped some out, mmm, nah needs a bit more out, tipped some out again - do you think I now have any left?!

I have to do my final wee in 15 mins before I scull gallons of water......great.

Tara - be on here later.

Sass

Hiya

Been a bit hectic over xmas but still here!

Am at that weird stage now of having no major symptoms (except tiredness which is probably just due to too many nights out!) but not feeling anything as its too early! Just feels strange and like i'm just imagining i'm pregnant!

Have got my 12wk scan on Fri though so really looking forward to that!
Am tempted to buy a doppler but not sure about justifying the cost yet!

Hope everyone is ok? :)

Tan x

I'm still here too!

Again xmas and new year have been so hectic!! How are you all? How did the scan's go?

I had mine on the 20th Dec - it was amazing! Both DH and myself cried!! Our little one was kicking their legs like there was no tomorrow!!

I have my next one on the 14th of Feb - keep saying I have a date on Valentines Day already :lol: :lol:

How are your symptoms? I am still throwing up every day (sorry too much info!) I keep saying to my husband that it must be a boy as no girl would cause this hassel, he on the other hand thinks it's a girl as she's looking for attention already!! :lol:

Anyways, hope you all had a good xmas and new years!
Speak again soon!
S. xx

Hi girls,

Yep - I'm with you SarahH....we both reckon its a boy coz of my sickness. Only 6 weeks to go to find out - are you both going to find out the sex?

Tanya - good luck for tomorrow mate. You'll love it. Even though it is a nerve racking day.

Sass

Hello,

I am so excited ab out tomorrow now and can't wait to see little one on the screen!!! I don't think i'll be sleeping tonight!

How is everyone feeling now? I'm feeling sick occasionally but mainly if i'm a bit late for luch etc or go without breakfast (something I always used to do but just can't anymore!) Boobs a little sore occasionally and are growing like bloody melons and tiredness has worn down a little but could still do with an afternoon nap if I didn't have to work!

Like Sasswa's question, is anyone else going to find out the sex. We're not but sort of wish I was. Just have a feeling i'm going to have girl this time although the chances are low I think. Husband has 3 brothers, his Dad was 1 of 3 brothers, his Grandad was 1 of several brothers etc! I just feel a lot worse than I did previously and am secretly hoping I guess, although my little Sam was an adorable baby and another boy wouldn't be bad!

Tan x

Hello All!

We are going to find out what the sex is. I didn't at first but now I'm dying to find out!!

My sickness has been unbeleivable the last few days - I was at the doctor on Thursday and he has signed me off work for 2wks as he reckons it should be well passed by then. Honestly I can bearly stand for 15min without wanting to be sick or I get really dizzy. :cry: I feel useless tho as I am usually always on the move! :roll:

I have to go back to the doctors on Tuesday to get a blood test to check that i still have all the right vitamins etc for the baby. The doctor wants me to keep a diary over the weekend of what I've eaten and when I've been sick as it's been after every meal the last couple of days. :(

Have any of you felt the baby move yet? I could swear my little one was having a good prod about inside me yesterday - it was so wierd almost like butterfly feeling with a little pinch here and there. I dunno, maybe I was imagining it but it sure felt strange!!

Anyways, best get back to my favorite room of the moment - the toilet :oops:

Let me know how you are all keeping!!

S. xx :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27