• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Talcum Powder in hair

vixforever

Reaction score
Today I tried this putting talcum powder in my hair as it gets so greasy with my pregnancy hormones right now and my hair takes forever to dry! I applied to the greasy areas for 15 minutes and then I brushed it out and wollah I have normal looking hair again, I will wash it later though lol

I love dry shampoo!! same thing I guess just designed for the job. Did you try it?

I love dry shampoo!! same thing I guess just designed for the job. Did you try it?

I did the talcum powder, it's worked wonders I'm only going out to the shopping centre for a bit later! I want to buy a dry shampoo, what do you recommend MM? x

You dont need much and it's brilliant!! I HATE washing my hair and it's not always easy finding time to wash and dry it with 2 LOs so this just buys me a bit of time till I can :)

You dont need much and it's brilliant!! I HATE washing my hair and it's not always easy finding time to wash and dry it with 2 LOs so this just buys me a bit of time till I can :)

The tricks us Mummys learn :) lol xx

Will be a hospital bag must have for me then!

The batiste stiff works wonders for katie's hair! I've tried it a couple of times but I'm dead funny about actually having to wash my hair to feel clean! Even if I have a shower I have to wash my hair or i still feel dirty!

I find with the dry shampoos it's good to get a brush with natural bristles rather than the plastic bristles as it gets all the powder out easier with less brushing!

The batiste stiff works wonders for katie's hair! I've tried it a couple of times but I'm dead funny about actually having to wash my hair to feel clean! Even if I have a shower I have to wash my hair or i still feel dirty!

You are like me Alice - I have to wash my hair every single day in the morning else I feel dirty! :lol:

My hairs ridiculous for holding water, its so so thick! My hairdresser does my mums hair too and couldn't believe it's thicker than hers! They cut it, sweep the floor, then thin it and there's just as much hair on the floor after that!! Having back to back pregnancies hasn't helped either :lol:

My hairs ridiculous for holding water, its so so thick! My hairdresser does my mums hair too and couldn't believe it's thicker than hers! They cut it, sweep the floor, then thin it and there's just as much hair on the floor after that!! Having back to back pregnancies hasn't helped either :lol:

Lol same! My hair is so thick, it takes forever for my mate to highlight it as theres so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back