Taking the kids to see Santa?

its not the same anymore seeing santa, we took adele last year and santa isnt allowed any body contact at all so we got the picture with her next to santa and he could only put his head so close its terrible.

Ok i understand why they are so strict now but why cant they do checks on all these santas plus parents are with them so its not as if anything could happen

Hope you LO has a lovely time
xxxxx

mine all went to see santa in town. He was a nice santa but i couldn't afford a picture with him cos it cost me a tenner for them all to go and get a pressie! :shock:

santa also came round the streets the other niht and the kids saw him then too. He gave them all a chocolate :cheer:

We've just got back home from seeing santa

The first one we went to ended up being a woman with ginger tobaccy hair and no beard :shock: I kicked up a right fuss and got a refund - Charlotte was almost crying because she was worried the real santa wouldn't know what she wanted.

Drove an hour in traffic to a bigger town, paid £5 each for them (yes, dan still goes :roll: ) to stand 3 foot away from him, tell him what they wanted and get a £1 selection box pressie that wasn't even wrapped. Charlotte realised half way home in the car that he didn't ask her name, so she's now chucking a paddy that she's not going to get anything and wants to go back :wall:

Don't think we'll bother next year

weestar21 said:
its not the same anymore seeing santa, we took adele last year and santa isnt allowed any body contact at all so we got the picture with her next to santa and he could only put his head so close its terrible.

Ok i understand why they are so strict now but why cant they do checks on all these santas plus parents are with them so its not as if anything could happen

Hope you LO has a lovely time
xxxxx

Thanks, I can see why too but not as if you leave them alone in the room with them is there. Ryan coyly sits on his knee without wanting too but never had a problem so far. We missed it after waiting 40 damn minutes for a bus and when we got to the bus station to get the next one it was pulling out already. :(

Tracey, Dan still goes? Does he still believe in santa then? :lol:

Both of your experiences sound really awful. :( I'm going to try the Wyedale Garden Centre next time and leave earlier! There are loads of them about and they look amazing. I took Ryan last year and they do a fab job.

Londoner Claire said:

He knows he's not real but he still believes - he's the biggest kid in the house. He's the one that runs round at 5am on Christmas day waking everybody up. He's had a Santa hat on since last Tuesday, and has Christmas music blaring from his stereo. I used to worry, but then realised he's just the same as me :oops:

tracyM said:
Londoner Claire said:

He knows he's not real but he still believes - he's the biggest kid in the house. He's the one that runs round at 5am on Christmas day waking everybody up. He's had a Santa hat on since last Tuesday, and has Christmas music blaring from his stereo. I used to worry, but then realised he's just the same as me :oops:

Hey my sister is 30 and the biggest Xmas fan, has to have the tree up from November and way overdoes it with the presents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back