• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Taking more feeds at night again

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Up until this week Bertie was feeding at roughly 8.30pm, 11pm, then at 4.30am and again at 9am. The last couple of nights he's feeding on average at 8pm, 9.30pm, 11pm, 1.30am, 4am and 7am. Am wondering if this is yet another growth spurt cos he is taking the full 6oz at every feed. That really is all his little tummy can manage so don't want to try him with more, by the end of the 6oz he looks totally drunk, mouth hanging open and eyes firmly shut lol

The only problem with soya is I can't find a hungry baby formula for it, unless anyone else has had success finding some? xxxxxxxx

yeah id say its his 7 week growth spurt all rite hun, should only last few days :)

then its smooth sailing till 4months killer phase so i hear lol

Evie not good at night at the mo. What I want to know is how do I know if she needs the hungry baby milk, or am I a selfish mummy who just wants to give it to her so she stops waking up every two hours from 1am onwards??!!

It's a tough one! If they do it in the ready made cartons it might be worth seeing how she goes. At the end of the day it's not selfish at all, you need your sleep and so does she. If you both sleep better you'll both be fresher for the disasters of the day lol. Believe me if they did it in soya Bertie would be on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back