Take me a picture of...

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Your kitchen :D

We're going shopping for a new one this weekend and I'm looking for ideas. I've looked in catalogues & brochures and stuff but they're all so perfect and I need some inspiration from real kitchens :roll:

So go on, please.... :D

i would if i could but our new one is coming today :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

can't wait as you may have guessed!!! got it from MFI.
Rich is installing it himself though so it may be some time before its all done........like Christmas time :rotfl: :rotfl:

where are you going to look Kirsty?
MFI have a great sale on at the moment.

Oooh how exciting! :cheer:

I let OH and his Dad measure everything up cos they're fitting it, I'm just doing the shopping bit :D

Not sure where we're going to look actually, we can't get a really expensive one cos it's a private rented house and the landlord has agreed to pay half as long as the price is decent.

Our kitchen is only small and we won't need appliances, just the units and stuff, so I might have a look in MFI and see what they've got :D

There is a pic of mine somewhere already on here hold on....

may055.jpg

I have now added loads of red stuff, red chopping boards, plant post, red tea and coffee pots, the wall you can't see is also painted red. :)

I would but I'm not at mine - I'm at my mums and my kitchen is better than hers :lol:

Urchin...my kitchen is like yours! Red, black and white.....very sexy!

Heres mine....Its from Ikea. It was here when we moved in and one of the reasons I fell in love with the house....

kitchen.jpg

kitchen2.jpg

Here's some pics of mine...I tiled the floor and splashbacks with my mum!

c1b0d17e.jpg

426d619f.jpg

307dd404.jpg

excuse the mess on the table..I'm in the middle of washing!

Pilkers I love the wallpaper in your kitchen! It never occurred to me to put paper in a kitchen but yours looks fab! Makes it more of a homely living space if you know what I mean? :D

J-Do1979 said:
Pilkers I love the wallpaper in your kitchen! It never occurred to me to put paper in a kitchen but yours looks fab! Makes it more of a homely living space if you know what I mean? :D

thanks xxx it's from B&Q...think it's about £10 a roll

Sorry CBA to take a new picture but you can see most of it in this pic:

n502067168_467138_3757.jpg

The units are cheap B&Q, floor is cheap B&Q, paint is cheap B&Q, oven is cheap Currys! All installed by Father-in-Law because he's ace and he felt sorry for us having a minging bright yellow 20-year old kitchen with woodworm and battered old units with doors that didn't open when we moved in :rotfl:

debecca said:
The units are cheap B&Q, floor is cheap B&Q, paint is cheap B&Q, oven is cheap Currys! All installed by Father-in-Law because he's ace and he felt sorry for us having a minging bright yellow 20-year old kitchen with woodworm and battered old units with doors that didn't open when we moved in :rotfl:

I can beat that... we have the original 1968 kitchen in our house (so that's 40 years old then???? blimey never worked that out before!!) It's falling apart around our ears but unfortunately it's the last room we are going to do as we need to build an extension first....!! - wish i had a piccie but I'm at work...

J
XX

kitchen.jpg

Not sure why the grouting is green - was like that when we moved in!

How come everyones kitchens are so clean and uncluttered... :shock:

Squiglet said:
How come everyones kitchens are so clean and uncluttered... :shock:
coz mine was from the brochure from when we bought the house. didnt dare take a recent 1 :wink:

We're hopefully extending our kitchen this year, I want a breakfast bar reeeeally baaaaad. We've got the plans etc, we just need to pay building regs to come and have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back