• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ta ta for now

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
HIYAAAA,
this isnt one of those goodbye im leaving threads :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: like youd all believe that anyways i just need to distance myself for a while off the internet, wean myself off it me thinks i spend far too much time on here and need to spend more time with my family.
SO TTFN ladies, good luck to those TTC and those who are due to drop and to my good friends on here ill be back soon. Lol I dont want to dissapear without saying see you later as you guys are my virtual family.
Take care and see you all soon :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi

see you soon hun , it is hard when you come on here so much , its addicting!!
Katrina

hey hun, glad your doing whats right for you but make sure you pop on from time to time.

love you hun :hug: :hug:

Make sure you pop back on hunni, we need updates and piccys on your handsome lil man!

I know what you mean though, I used to spend more time on here than with my family but i've cut back now

Hey hun, speak 2 u soon ye make sure u come back for a chat now and again!! :) mwah! x x x

I know what you mean.....this place is addictive :D

TTFN...... :hug:

you better keep coming on here hun im telling ya!!! :lol: take care babes :hug:

i have no nails left
i have the chakes
i keep getting hot and cold shivers
im twitching and watching every movement in the house
the clock is ticking unusually loud
every second that goes by my eyes bulge a little wider

I CANT DO IT

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

LOL You can do it. I did for a few weeks, hardly came on and you feel so much better for it, your housework gets done, you spend time with your kids instead of just talking to them over your shoulder.

awwww welcome back Steph (although i was only just gonna post saying goodbye!!!!)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :hug:

yeah thats what i mainly do steph. i come on at night.
don't feel guilty about it . we all need some release

Londoner Claire said:
You should be in bed now but I see you on MSN :p

who? me? never. i don't go on msn much anymore and im not on it now and i don't have your msn address do i???? :shock:

Alfiesmummy said:
i have no nails left
i have the chakes
i keep getting hot and cold shivers
im twitching and watching every movement in the house
the clock is ticking unusually loud
every second that goes by my eyes bulge a little wider

I CANT DO IT

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online