Symtoms Please

Ttc_angel

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope your all well!
Please bear with me, as this might be abit long winded.

My last period started 26th March, few days prior to that i had abit of light pink spotting, but then the witch got me.

This week ive been having afew odd things happening:
Been crying at silly things like boyfriend not giving me a hug or giving me "dont know" answers
Creamy white, thick CM
Bloated belly and odd twinge
Diarrheoa not like need to rush loo but wen i go it isnt normal
Really Snappy/Tired
What do you lovely ladies think? Pregnancy or just a bug?

AF is due next week 23rd.

Hiya :wave:

Didnt want to read and run but also dont want to be negative either!!

Those symptoms sound very much like what I get just before AF arrives. Are you temping/charting and is there a chance you BD at the right time?

I think its always hard to tell unless you get nearer AF being due (although never being pregnant I dont know what it feels like to be pregnant!!), I guess you just need to keep an eye on things over the next few days.

Good luck and :pray: its signs of a BFP!! :hug:

I wanted to say the same thing as marge. I got all that this month and the old hag attacked 5 days late. Let's hope that this isn't the case for you :pray:

I hate the old hag, she annoys me so much, my OH has his heart set on being a daddy and its making me panic, what if i cant provide him with a child!!!!

Im 20 and He's 21, young i know but we are ready

Been trying since last july, i havent been tracking ovulation etc because i think it would drive me crazy

Ok, I've read somewhere that those in their 20s should try for a year and if there is no conception then go to a doctor to get a series of tests done. So keep trying and if by August you don't get pregnant, then go to the doctor. Don't panic, though. Some people just take longer to conceive. Tell your OH to calm down too. Often when you relax, that's when the big surprise arrives :D Good luck!

Thanks Hun, i know we should take our time, just get so annoyed when many friends and family members are getting pregnant after trying for a a month or two and little us are still at it like rabbits and still no joy

You may not want to hear this, but enjoy the time you're at it like rabbits :rotfl: When I was pregnant I had no energy or will to have sex. Poor hubby was "gagging" for it, but fortunately he was also patient. He waited until I was more or less in the mood :rotfl:

Don't get annoyed with family and friends who conceive sooner than you. As I said, it will happen in time :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its very hard, im 20 and been ttc for almost a year, going to the docs to request tests and whatever i can from them, pm me if you ever need to chat :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back