symptons

Gruntie2

Reaction score
Over the last week i have really bad morning sickness... sore bbs and been very very tired...
To cure my morning sickness i think i've sorted it with ginger biscuits and ginger ale... I still feel nauseated throughout the day but have not actually been sick...

my question is... can symptons come and go... i haven't felt nauseated at all today... my bbs are not sore but i do feel tired.. that could lack of sleep though???

I find that mine fluctuate, so I'm sincerely hoping that's the case. I wake up every morning convinced they've all gone and then slowly they build up. My retching has lessened a bit, which surprised me, as I was convinced I was going to get full blown morning sickness (I've only been sick once). In a way, I'd rather I was being sick daily as I'd find that a bit more comforting. Ah well. Anyhow, I'm guessing that hormones surge, so we're probably ok.

I know I'm a bit behind you in time but my sypmtoms have definately fluctuated so far. I was completely convinced something had gone wrong as I felt completely fine for a few days and for the last 2 I have felt awful!! Again, only nausea and headache which is improving anagin this afternoon but it is very variable.

It's hard for my DH as I am usually either complaining about feeling terrible or worrying that things aren't right when I'mwell!

Try not to worry!!!

I have been having the heaving every morning and yesterday i was actually sick for the first time.
I have been constanly tired, but I have to say that is probably it.
I am quite worried because I haven't had a lot of the symptoms. To start with I had the sore boobs, but now its just my nipples that are a bit sore.
I sont think you need worry, I think everyone is different!!
x

Hi

I have had quite bad sickness since 5 weeks and now i am 11 weeks yesterday i stopped vomiting in the morning. Sort of miss it in away it made me feel reassured :shock: saying that i bet it will be back with a vengance tomorrow. It just shows how everyone is different though, my mum never felt sick at all with me ! I think it will vary from person to person x

I know we are never happy, I havent had any symptoms except occasional nausea (mild) and tiredness, and I think I would like some even though everone says im lucky, had a scan tho and saw a little heartbeat so that reassured me. Being pregnant is a real rollercoaster!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back