symptoms..........

Mrs.s

Reaction score
Hi all

I am 8 weeks gone and I dont really have any symptoms apart from a few twinges and occosaionlly achey boobs and a strange breakout of excema on my hands????

my mother in law told a few people and one of them decieded to tell me last night that is wasnt a good sign to not have symtoms and that sickness meant a strong healthy pregnancy??

Now I feel really worried where as before i was told this I wasnt worried at all.

can anyone shed some light on the whole symptom thing is it ok to not be sick?

Ur naybe having symptoms but don't realise...excess saliva,bloatedness,wind,indigestion,heartburn,dislike to certain foods,cravings,peeing more often,tiredness,spots,enhanced sense of smell (i can smell some1's shampoo when I'm swimming,even when I'm still in the pool).any changes in yourself can b a symptom,even if not a classic pg sign. Greasy hair is another 1 xxx

oh well i def have a few of those :) thanks emmab i know i shouldnt be worrying myself but its hard when people say things like to you!!!

Ppl just think that everyone should have the classic morning sickness,some lucky ppl just don't suffer with it. I've had more heartburn this time than anything else xx

I wouldn't worry about it Mrs.s, I had hardly any symptoms in my first pregnancy and my daughter is now 2!!! Also so far I have been very lucky nothing too bad either in this one, bloatedness and sore boobs!!!!!

oh my god, what a load of rubbish, seriously thats bull, i didnt have any sickness with my first child, felt a bit nausous sometimes but was never ill, and he's perfectly healthy and weighed 7ib 3oz when he was born, i know plenty of other women who havent had sickness either and they have all had healthy babies, honestly dont listen, she's probably jealous lol enjoy it, as mentioned above theres other symptoms too during pregnancy not just sickness. jeeez some people really do chat bull these days dont they lol

yeah i agree pink sparkles! my friend has 3 weeks till she is due her baby and when i spoke to her this weekend about how she felt in the first trimesters she said she felt fine with no real symptoms so try not let other people worry or upset you xx

Don't worry Mrs S, I am due near you - and my nasuea didn't start till nearly week 8 , and I usually finish mine later, just didn't remember it starting later, so that makes sense now. you might be lucky tho and get any major symptoms , enjoy incase it doesn't last X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back