Symptoms or not! Confused??

Emma58

Reaction score
Hi,

Could anyone please give me some advice? I stopped taking the pill early June and had a period 13th June. In the last week i have had a really bad cold and felt awful but I was sure i was pg because i had the same strange tired, achy feeling as i had when i was expecting my son even though that was 11years ago i can remember feeling odd even before i knew i was pg!. I have noticed my sense of smell lately has been really heightened and i've been having hot flushes and big bloated tummy, yesterday i felt really nauseous all morning and today i feel fine but have had really bad lower back ache and period type pains but lower down in my pelvis than usual. I have just been to the loo(tmi sorry!!) and there was a slight light pinkish stain a lot lighter than normal period which usually is darker (sorry TMI again!!!!)
Is it my period do you think or implantation bleeding? Also not had any PMT which is unusual for me normally a nightmare before i start. I'm really confused soo want it to be implantation bleeding. Also already done tests all BFN's.

Emma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back