Symptoms have excelerated

Becs

Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks today and am just dropping off at my desk. I am unbearably sleepy, it's uncomfortable being in my own skin and I just can't seem to think of anything but climbing into my bed.

My boobs are just gigantic, my new 32G bra which I am wearing as I refuse to go and buy an even bigger one, is uncomfortable and my straps are leaving big painful groves in my shoulders.

Still just about getting away with sickness though, so far just queezy. I guess I am blessed.

How are your symptoms?

Oh hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can sympathise with you 110% If I were you I would go and get into your bed and give yourself a break. I do all the time and have stopped feeling guilty about it. We're growing a whole new person which takes it out of us!! I know what you mean about being uncomfortable in your own skin, its really difficult to get used to feeling all these new and overwhelming emotions and bodily changes.

I must say you have a mighty fine pair of BB's @ a 32G although I doubt you feel that right now :wink: Thats HUGE!!!! I have no idea what mine are, I havent got round to buying anymore bigger than a 32DD which Im bulging out of....how attractive not to mention damaging :oops: Im considering buying a sleep bra for daytime. The look comfy and dont have those dig in straps. Not sure how they score on the sag-o-meter but Im going to give them a go. Il let you know how I get on :D

thats good about sickness hun, lets hope it stays that way.

Chin up chicken :hug: :hug:
x x x

im lucky i havent been having sore BB's. Mine havent started to grow as of yet and their only a 34B :(

34B is perfect Hon, you can wear backless dresses and even go without a bra. I would love to be that size!!

Tillytots, DD is a pretty impressive pair. I remember being that size and I think you are kidding yourself if you think you can run for a bus in a sleep bra :rotfl: I just hope your day requires as little joggin as possible :D Let us know how it goes :D :D

Most of my symptoms started a week ago, i feel sick all day and :puke: 3-4 times a day, my BBS are agony and they have definetly grown my 42d bra is getting so tight now. im moody most of the day and i could stay in bed all day (cant tho cos of the kids lol). But saying all that i love being pg. :D

I'm 7 weeks and also tired all the time, I feel sick all the time but haven't actually been sick, i'm emotional and my boobs are massive and sore!!

This is my first pregnancy and i'm amazed how much your body is affected at such an early stage!!

ohhh i can empathise with the BB's :rotfl:

just before i found out i was pg i bought 4 new bras, all 34DD, now they are all too small for me :roll: can't believe how much they've grown (or maybe swollen from the utter pain,) in the last couple of weeks :rotfl:

the pain is immense, feel like they're bruised or something, my nipples are agony too :wall:

welshsarah4eva said:
im lucky i havent been having sore BB's. Mine havent started to grow as of yet and their only a 34B :(

Same here - hoping they start to grow soon. Any ideas why they haven't yet, this is the only thing concerning me at the moment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back