Symptoms easing feeling great

rachyryan

Reaction score
I am 11 weeks now and have pretty much been nauseated all day and night from 6 weeks. Well since yesterday I have not felt too sick, normality seems to be returning at last. I have been managing to eat proper meals and actually enjoy them. It sounds really silly but I am so happy and hope this is it for the sickness. I am so looking forward to the rest of my pregnancy now I can see light at the end of the morning sickness tunnel.

That's great news babe, I bet you feel so much happier now. It's amazing how much of an affect feeling ill can have on your state of mind and emotional well being.

I've been so sick since week 5 so keep your fingers crossed that I'll start to feel better soon as well.

Aw I really hope you start to feel better soon too. I really felt awful for what felt like so long. Even on wednesday I was emailing my huibby about how ill I was feeling with tears and snot (lovely I know) running down my face. Then suddenly I feel fab. I'm not worried as I had a scan on thursday and saw baby moving and heart beating. I am sure you will feel better soon hun take care x

Just noticed Oz girl your due date is exactly the same as mine yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back