• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Swimming :)

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Took Angel swimming for the first time today and we had such a blast :) I just took her to general family swim as I didn't wanna start on any lessons straight away and she loved it :) she looked so cute in her costume too hehe :) OH was with us so he couldn't take any pics but I'll get one next time before we leave :) just wanted to share xx

That's great hun! Glad she liked it! Ethans been twice, once at 4 months and once last week! He was much more interactive the second time trying to kick his legs and splash about! We have one of those baby floats to sit them in which is great coz I don't have to hold him the whole time! And Yeh, they look super cute in their little swimming costumes- Ethan has a tigger one! When u gonna go again? We're hoping to go nxt week xx

Oh bless him :) this was Angels first time, she was kicking her little legs around too it was so cute :) I think I'm gonna get her a baby float too, I'm probably gonna go next week too :) Angel has like a surfing style body suit thing lol it's a 9-12 month and a tad tight already :eek: xx

Aww, bless her! I squeezed Ethan into his 3-6 month one last week which a surfer style all in one type thing but I have bought him a 6-9 month set which is shorts and a top! Would def recommend the float thing but its another thing to carry and hard when ur on ur own! Def blow it up before u go tho- ours takes ages! Lol! Last week my mum came with us wk she helped me out- afterwards he had his packed lunch in the cafe whilst we had hot chocolates! Lol!

Thinking of taking my 2 boys tomorrow god help me!

I took Samira for the first time today, too, and she also loved it! :smile: Great minds think alike!

Sophie went for the first time last week and she looked adorable in her little costume. Was a bit too busy for her though so she just sat there quietly taking it all in. We are going to go to a quieter swimming pool next time as we didn't realise that one got so busy xxx

We went for the first time on Monday. G loved it, right up till it was time to get out. We went to Ab outdoor pool do think she was cold when we got out.

Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Aww it sounds like we all have little water babas :) I'll post a pic next time we go :) cheers for the tip mum2b xx

My hubby and I are thinking of taking LO swimming for a trial run on Sunday before she starts her swimming lessons next week. So excited!

For her first lesson I'll be taking her on my own, so here's a question.....what do you do with LO while you get changed??????? :confused:

English rose I must admit I did struggle a bit. They've got one of those fold down table things but it was out in the open so I got Angel dried and dressed and had to alternate between holding her with one hand and drying myself with the other and when it came to getting dressed I just had to let her go for a couple of seconds at a time, luckily she was quite tired out so didn't try and roll. There was a changing mat on the floor but I guarantee she would've rolled off it and bumped her head on the floor. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back