Sweep Tomorrow!

tillzy69

Reaction score
Have to admit I'm a little nervous but I'm so glad it's tomorrow and I don't have to wait anymore! If it doesn't work I'm being induced on Saturday so baby has to turn up soon she has no choice lol I would love to go into labour naturally but really don't think it's going to happen. Oh well as ling as my babies healthy and out of me I'll be happy!

Good luck hunnie, hopeful Lo will come with the sweep alone. Fx xx

That's what I'm hoping for! Can only wait and see!

Good luck hun! Looking forward to you joining us in baby and toddler :) xx

Good luck hun got mine tomorrow too, it's sxciting that either way baby will b with u by the end of the week xx

Good luck, hope it starts things off for you! If not, then good luck for saturday! :) x

good luck, it worked for me :) just dont eat a big meal afterwards i can say. i had a massive chinese but it wasnt fun once i went into labour with all that food still in my system

Hope it works for you, and dont worry they are not too bad and over quick. x

good luck, it worked for me :) just dont eat a big meal afterwards i can say. i had a massive chinese but it wasnt fun once i went into labour with all that food still in my system

Lol I'll bare that in mind! I really really hope the sweep works so I ain't gotta wait til Saturday but either way can't wait to FINALLY see my bubba!!

Good luck hun, text if u need anything, ivd got consultant tomorrow going to try get a sweep xx

Good luck hun, text if u need anything, ivd got consultant tomorrow going to try get a sweep xx

I'll let you know if anything happens. And good luck I hope they give it to you. I begged to get one last week but midwife wernt having any of it!

Thanks hun, I'm going to start crying hopefully they will feel sorry for me ha xxx

Tilzy how come your midwife wouldn't do a sweep last week for you?

I'm in a similar boat where yesterday she said baby was still too high to do one. Which I kinda get so am booked in for induction next wed where I'll be 40+12

Felt ok with this til going over in my mind last night that I'd quite like to have a go at a sweep before then but can't get another appt with midwife before wed

Was thinking of calling hospital today to see if they'd do one either Sunday or Monday as a last ditch attempt if pip hasn't made an appearance

Tilzy how come your midwife wouldn't do a sweep last week for you?

I'm in a similar boat where yesterday she said baby was still too high to do one. Which I kinda get so am booked in for induction next wed where I'll be 40+12

Felt ok with this til going over in my mind last night that I'd quite like to have a go at a sweep before then but can't get another appt with midwife before wed

Was thinking of calling hospital today to see if they'd do one either Sunday or Monday as a last ditch attempt if pip hasn't made an appearance

She said they don't usually perform one for healthy first time mums until at least 41 weeks. But it might be different in different areas. You can try the hospital they might do it for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back