Sweep tomorrow and date for induction :-(

fifi211

Reaction score
Midwife is coming tomorrow to give me a sweep, wasn't going to have one as it didn't work last time but she has talked me into it, hoping when she examines me I have dilated a little.

She is also gonna give me a date for induction :( really didn't want this to happen after last time but looks like baby has no plans to make an appearance just yet. So am feeling a bit fed up today, but on the bright side should hopefully have a baby by the weekend :D

Hope you are dilated when she comes and that it works so you don't need induced, fingers crossed :pray: :hug:

Best of luck with it Fifi - I logged on this morning hoping things would have kicked off for you :hug:

Not long to go now :cheer:

I hope the sweep works, baby could still surprise you and come out on his own :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug:
aww hope the sweep goes... well (wasn't sure of the word to use, lol).

Maybe getting a date for induction will make bubba decide to come out! There is still time! And as you said not long til you get to meet your LO!!!! YAY! :hug: :cheer:

Thanks ladies :hug:

Just trying to focus on the fact that hopefully it will all be over soon, gonna be bouncing on my ball constantly over the next few days though :lol:

aww hun i really hope the sweep works for you and quickly :)
manda xx

Aw Fi. i log in everyday to see if you've gone in yet...as for the sweep...needs must i guess... you may be a total hardcore and be 5cm and not even know!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Keep us posted :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oooh Anna that would be lovely but unfortunately I know I am a complete wuss and have no pain threshold whatsoever :oops:

Good luck Fifi - I think I'm hot on your heels (or at leaast it feels like it!) I have a sweep booked on Fri if nothing happens before.

It WILL be over soon, at least that's the one certain thing about it all.
:hug: :hug:

Hope the sweep gets baby moving for you as i know you really didnt want to be induced but like you say you will have your baby very soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots of labour dust coming your way.

:hug: i feel the same going hospital tomoroow to get date for induction.

so didnt want to be induced.

marie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back