Sweaty bum weather

Hazel

Reaction score
How's everyone finding the heat?

I love this weather but wish I didn't have to do anything in it.

What are you all wearing? My over the bump trousers are to hot but my under bump stuff is now getting to small.

For the last 4 days I've felt like I've been a human sweating machine. I had to keep the wet wipes close to wipe under the bump! :lol: Today though, the sun has just disappeared and been replaced by nasty looking dark clouds! :think:

I usually love sunny weather but I'm really hot at the minute....especially at night.

I'm feeling like I need two showers a day just to keep myself feeling fresh.

I've got a couple of over the bump skirts but I'm finding that because I've the band over my bump and then a t-shirt or something over that that I feel like my tummy is getting really warm. Sort of wishing I had under bump stuff so my belly was a bit cooler.

I would still rather be in the garden or at home than stuck in th office all day!!

I'm wearing under the bump jeans for work and today I have my under the bump cropped cargo trousers on and a t-shirt. So I'm nice and comfy.

Cotton loose fitting clothes are probably the best bet I guess for hot weather.

It's cloudy where we are today but it's still really pleasant.

I love this weather, I just wish I felt a bit more confidant about not wearing a heavy hooded top to disguise my bump. My office has air conditioning though which is great :cheer:

Mildly said:
I love this weather, I just wish I felt a bit more confidant about not wearing a heavy hooded top to disguise my bump. My office has air conditioning though which is great :cheer:

Why are you disguising it?? You should celebrate the bump :D

Eww I am a right sweaty betty this past week!

Had a fan in my face all week at work....and I'm not gonna share it either :lol: I've even got a new bigger desk to accomodate it!!

I need some comfy light trousers, just having a right mare trying to find any :(

Ahh god knows how I'm coping!! I'm sweating for England!

If I ever get lucky enough to pick when I conceive, it'll DEFINITELY be during the winter!! :lol:

It's only going to get worse though girlies :( (The weather I mean) x

I got some 3/4 trousers from Next in the sale and they are fab in this weather, I could do with more pairs though!!

Xxx

Every single summer dress, sarong, wrap skirt strappy etc is OUT its too bleeding hot, never thought id get to wear half of them ever again after the winter we had, good job i didnt charity shop them eh !!!
Iv got some nice lineed trousers that are nice though, not see through enough to get a flash of me pants, but just see through enough to let eh air in mmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back