Survey on feet! *PIC Added*

Sus

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave: You're probably wondering what I'm going to say.

Well, I have been having reflexology since last Oct to try to help me conceive which as you know I have. I became interested in learning it myself and know that the uterus area is half way between the heel and the ankle bone on the inside of your foot. The week before I found out I was pregnant I noticed this area was slightly puffy so I thought that this was a sign. The area is still puffy.

I was wondering if you could all look and feel gently this area of your feet and tell me whether yours is puffy too!

Sus x

I have a puffy bit there but I don't really know what it was like before so I have nothin to compare too.

It seems to be more puffy on my right foot than on my left....does that make any difference??

Not sure if that makes a difference Chrissy. Maybe the baby implanted on that side of the uterus? Only guessing mind!

Sus x

I answered in TTC - Could you maybe post a pic of yours Sus

Can someone tell me how to insert a picture?

Thanks

Sus x

Worked it out!

2crlhq9.jpg

i dont think mine is, but nothing to compare it to, dont think i'm checking the right bit of my foot lol xx

No I've had nothing neither this preg or the one before - I'm a qualified reflexologist and unfortunately as much as I'd like it to it didn't show for me :roll: , guess it shows you everyones body works differently!!!! However I don't recommend you rub that area to much just incase!!!! Hence why it is generally not recommend to have most complimentary treatments during your first tri - don't want to blame the treatment if anything goes wrong :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back