• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supposed to be enjoying PG but just want to cry!

twinmummy2be

Reaction score
My turn for a moan.....sorry girls!

Up until the scare I had last week not feeling babies move, i was really feeling happy and positive about the PG and everything else. Since then it's all changed!

Even though I know i heard the heartbeats, i have worried ever since about them. Before xmas i was feeling really strong kicks and hubby could feel them to. Now it's more like faint twitches\bubbles again and i can't feel them much unless I lie down and really try. I was expecting them to have got stronger as it went along.

Last night I had really bad abdominal pain for a few hours (could not walk or anything) and I was in tears. just at the point hubby was gonna call the hospital they stopped. I spent all night awake trying to feel them to reassure myself so everytime I went for a spell without feeling anything I felt really down. Even feeling something isn't reassuring me as much as it should cos I am worrying that they are not strong enough!

There are lots of things stressing me at the moment as well (being made redundant, hubby worried about his business not making enough money, his ex-wife being ex from hell, bruv-in-law very ill etc) and not feeling prepared enough for the babies.

I also feel like crying permenantly but I keep smiling and saying how great everything is so i don't upset anyone else! I just want to call in sick and shut myself in my bedroom!

Sorry for the rant - just thought getting it off my chest might help......

Never be sorry for ranting hun - thats what we are here for :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear that you are feeling down - I don't know if thiswill help or not but I sometimes used to only feel Libby when I was around your week for maybe 2 days a week - maybe if they are snuggled down and cosy they are less detectable - in a few weeks they'll be kicking the hell out of you :hug:

Sorry to hear everything is a bit pants for you at the moment, I hope things start to look up soon. You are not wonder woman remember so if you need to get something off your chect and you don't want to pester your OH (although I;m sure he wouldn;t mind) then you can post to your hearts content here - or feel free to pm me if you want a sounding board that a little more private.

If you are still concerned about the babies then you really shoudl call your mw - I;m sure even if they had to listen for the hb and scan you weekly they'd rather so that than have you worrying :hug: :hug: :hug:

See....now I've rambled on at you.........hope you feel happier soon babe :hug:

Hi

Sorry you are feeling so down here are some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: My friend who had twins was told that do run out of space quite quickly in there and dont have the leverage to kick/ move around as violently so chill out a bit more and you dont feel everything as strongly.

You should call your midwife to put your mind at rest tho, they are used to us paranoid mummies! Everytime I see mine she is picking the phone up to someone worrying about something. Hearing the heartbeats is reassuring, and dont worry about ranting and feeling like everything is getting on top of you its a pregnancy thing I keep being told, specially you with double the hormones. Have a nice relaxing bath, think about you and your babies only half an hour - take a time out! :hug:

:hug: :hug:
my LO goes through active days and quiet days so maybe yours are just having a rest at the mo.

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate already if you really feel you can't cry in front of everyone else then lock yourself in the bathroom and let it all out.take care and rant away when you need to

:hug: :hug:

Hi

Sorry your feeling so down hun, im sure babies are fine, just having some lazy days i had the same thing with Kiara .
I hope things start looking better for you so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy
Katrina :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back