summer holiday

budge

Reaction score
whos going away or been away for the summer? Where have you been?

Im due to go camping next week and i can't wait. I hope the weather stays cool though and it doesn't get hot like it has been.

I never go away in the summer cos the prices are so high! I'll be going to Gibraltar next April again. Might go on a day trip to Paignton though :lol:

will you go to the zoo? theres a zoo there isn't there?

Yeah I'm going to the zoo in september for the little monkey's first birthday. If I go on a day trip it'll be fore the arcades! Horrible things see me coming, they know how much I'll spend :lol:

if i went to a zoo they wouldn't ket me back out again :rotfl:

:rotfl: I'm hoping to see on the rocks with the monkeys and no one will notice

Im hoping to go see a certain spammer from the board sometime soon :D

spammer.... i don't know no spammers!! :roll:

we went to tenerife in June to see the MIL for 2 weeks.... want to go back!!

xox

no holidays this year :( off to jersey next year :D . we are looking into getting some camping equipment. maybe out of my last payday here at hospital. i think i get a bit extra :lol: so we might get a tent.

camping is ideal for kids! out in the fresh air ! let me know if you do get atent. i love talking tents! Hubby loves making em and i love talking about them :rotfl:

no holidays here, i moved to another country instead lol

I've already been my hols for this year. I was in Zante in May for a week (found out i was pregnant 2 days before i flew out on an 18 - 30's holiday) and was supposed to be going to tenerife in October but i got someone else to fill my place as i didn't fancy parading around in a bikini 7 months gone!

I've been to South Wales for a week which was lovley. Been talked into going to see the In-Laws in South Africa in December too.

We are going to Florida in November & might go away in September but not sure yet.

Were going on our HONEYMOON woooohhooooo at the end of september. Nothing has been booked yet, but were gonna get a last min 5* all inc to Sharm el Sheik (it is really cheap at the min, i know i always moan were skint, but OH is working away monday to friday just so we can go, so please dont think i fib about it lol!!!)
Id love to do my PADI whilst there but have asthma, debating if i might conveniently forget so i can do it!!!????
I love holidays, and cant wait to show my daughter the world.

i went to France the other week and may be going camping last week in august

oh urchin i am pea green would love to go to sa as thats where my dad's side is from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back