• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

summer elif born 5th oct

skyraaa

Reaction score
hi every1
im gonna keep this short lol

well my waters broke at 10.30pm on the 4th soaked the bed lol, just after i started 2 get dull period like pains. then at about 12.30 i got my first contraction they were coming every 5mins so i called hospital and they said come in . then i called mum she got 2 mine and helped me manage contractions. me hubby and mum got 2 hospital at 2.30am contractions were comin thick and fast at this point.
midwife asked me lots of questions and then checked me over and said i was only 1cm dilated lol :( i was gettin regular contractions but she said they were not powerfull enough :eek:

so i went in the hospital bath 2 ease the pain as mw wouldent give me any drugs :x i stayed in the bath 4 a while trying 2 breathe through contractions then the bath was makin me feel sick so i came out
about 2 hours later i was offered GnA omg i was so happy that really helped take the edge off contractions. then i was examined again and was 4cm dilated :cheer: finally gettin somewhere lol.
i coped well with GnA 4 a few hours then i had pefidine that was lush made me feel sleepy.
i layed on beanbags managin contractions 4 a few more hours then i was examined and mw said i was fully dilated and ready 2 push so with lots of pushin and changing positions little summer was born at 1.45pm sunday 5th oct weighing 7lb 11oz

i had a few complications afterwards i delivered the percenta but the membrains didnt come out so i had 2 hav an internal then was on a drip for 4hours 2 try and pass them and had 2 be on antibiotic 4 a week after the birth

we are both doing fine now. took me a while 2 write this as i had summer hanging off my boob lol

heres a few pics of my beautiful girl

summerpicsupto3weeksold040.jpg

summerpicsupto3weeksold018.jpg

summerpicsupto3weeksold021.jpg

summerpicsupto3weeksold027.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members