Suffering this week

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
I haven't been on here properly in a couple of days as we went away to the coast for a long weekend. We had a lovely time but all the walking around has put my back/pelvis out even more and I've been in agony. The pain was enough to make me cry :( And to top it off I've started getting really swollen feet and ankles, it's gross, it looks like I have elephant feet and it also painful. I've still got over 3 months left to go so I dread to think how much worse I'll get nearer the end and in hotter weather.
I hate complaining as I am still so over the moon to be expecting our little bundle of joy, I just needed to vent a bit as I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment!

Awwwwwh hugs :hugs:

Not that I can offer any help or advice but just think how worth it all will be in a few months when you've got your little tiny babba in your arms!! :) xxx

Just need to try and take it easy for a few days if you can. I got really swollen with my daughter, I'm hoping it won't happen this time as my shoes wouldn't fit, my rings had to be cut off and my face even puffed up! Think I'll remove my rings early this time round!

Sarah13 I've already taken my engagement ring off and keeping it safe until baby is born for fear of having to have it cut off! I suppose in a way summertime makes it easier to just wear flip-flops when my shoes dont fit! x

I know hun... I haven't been suffering with my hips, on the odd occasion I find it hurts to walk but it only hurts on one side, I had horrible backache yesterday, and I'm in serious discomfort with my feet, I've been shopping today and you would think I've ran a marathon, they are swollen and they are throbbing.. Must not be able to cope with the extra wait! I often think to myself, get a grip its only going to get worse! But it puts you down as you don't feel like doing anything that might aggravate it.. Poor pregnant ladies.. :( x

Oh get it out and have a good moan, i think were entitled to when we have to carry a baby around all day! im dreading the summer 2 now after the recent good weather, i just blew up massive, so attractive! x

Ive taken my wedding ring off and replaced it with a very similar one but 2 sizes bigger. Its early stage but being prepared....

Ive taken my wedding ring off and replaced it with a very similar one but 2 sizes bigger. Its early stage but being prepared....

That's a good idea I hate the thought of taking mine off! Might get a cheap silver one to wear later on!

Thanks girls. I've got my first physio appointment tomorrow so hopefully that will help with my back and hips, I suppose I'll just have to put up with elephant feet and sausage fingers! NICE! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back