Suddenly feeling very overwhelmed

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Over the past couple of weeks I've been stressing out more and more - although I'm still absolutely over the moon about being pregnant, I'm getting all these horrible thoughts in my head like: what if they find something wrong with the baby? What if I make a crap Mum? What if I can't cope?
I dont know why i'm suddenly feeling so anxious, maybe something to do with the fact i'm moving house this week and i've got SO much to do and everything is just building up in my head and making me go crazy!
Im desperate to feel my baby kick properly so I know it's all alright in there (i've felt the odd flutter but nothing significant).
Please tell me I'm normal and not just completely losing my mind! :(

Aww I have days like too. Must just be the hormones, I'm sure you'll make a great mum!

I can't wait to feel the baby kick properly either, I have days where I feel so paranoid because I don't have any symptoms at all anymore. I'm so tempted to book a private scan at 16 weeks just for reassurance but my oh thinks i'm mad! xx

Thanks hun. Yeah it probably is hormones on top of stressing about the move, I'm just being silly really.
I haven't had any symptoms for weeks! But my 20 week scan is next week so I'm holding tight for that.
Phew, I was beginning to think I was the only one as nobody had answered, haha! Thanks again :) x

I keep having thoughts like is it the baby moving or gas.....if its gas, then I wonder that all ok with the baby. I keep thinking I have no symptoms until I try to button my coat and its tight over bump now so then I realise I must be growing after all!! My 20 week scan not till 18th April seems aaaaages away!! I think we all panic that baby will be ok, growing at the right rate, all the bits in the right place etc. Perfectly normal. I moved house my last pregnancy and I just sat on my arse and ordered everyone around - LOL - just dont let anything stress you honey

Hey, it is common to feel like that at times in pregnancy, I have had a crisis for about four weeks now.. I hope I am coming out of it now... but I have anxieties and worry whether all will be well for the next 14 weeks, if baby comes out ok, what if something goes wrong; is it a movement or wind I am feeling at times.. will I be a good mum, will I be judged? It is a tough time for one person, but I think it is part of our growth when pregnant... we change not only physically, but I think mentally to.. we grow up (well I will I think)... normal worries chick xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back