Such a scare

farls

Reaction score
last night at about 1.30am mark was screaming his head off, his dad got up to see to him. Next thing i hear is michael saying you have to open your mouth mark, daddy has to see where bloods comign from :shock: so obviously i jump out of bed and go down stairs to find my poor little angel is pouring of blood. :cry: He was so upset and wouldnt open his mouth for us to look. Eventually the bleeding stopped and it looks like his top gums had been bleeding. When looking in his cot there is blood all over one side.he is teething at min so we dont know if he has been trying to bite cot bars or if he cought it with a finger nail maybe :think: ( not that they are long) he seems ok today but we got such a fright. a lot of blood from a little mouth.

oh dear that must have freaked you out, poor little fellow hope he's better today! :hug:

he seems fine now although trying to stop him chewing on hard things is hard. he keeps opening up the cut in his mouth. im sure it will heal fine.

poor mark! god how scary so glad hes a bit better, try getting some baby juice and make it into an icepop hun as the cold will reliev him he wont get bored of nashing on it as it will taste nice and also will stop that nasty cut opening up,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back