Such A Bitch

Chellybaby88

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Well i only have 5 days until AF is due and I am driving everyone mad. I have been in a foul mood the last three days and feel myself snapping with everyone. I don't usually get PMS so i dont think its because af is due.

I just feel really tired and drained and i am having a hard time sleeping at the mo which is not like me at all. I could sleep through an earthquake usually lol. I have been having really bad cramps right down on my C-Section scar and it is spreading round to my lower back. I know i had this when i was pregnant with DD but i thought it would be too soon to experiencing these if i am pregnant because i only ov on Thursday or Friday last week.

I am soo confused and promised that i wouldnt SS but its getting closer to AF and i just hope that this is my month and i can finally get my BFP. Otherwise its round to another month of BD and i honestly dont think i can find the energy.

Sorry for moaning so much but i am just having a really bad day xx

Hey I became a bitch spotty and had cramps also the smell of fried eggs yukkk sleeping too couldn't sleep but tired!! Looks like good signs!! That's what I had on my bfp x x

If you only have 5 days to go you could probably do a test (the cheap ebay kind) or would you rather wait? Your signs look good chelly, hang in there!

I am trying to wait as long as i can lol i have got some IC but i dont want to have the disappointment of a BFN hanging over me over Easter Weekend.

I think i will wait until AF is due and then test. I bet i end up caving before then lol

Thanks for your kind words xx

Hey Chelly Im def with you on that one....DH says Ive turned into a BIAAATCH again this week....prob as AF hanging around too!!

Im due to test tomorrow....will see if the cow arrives or not as like you I think another BFP will make me ;-( .......good luck tho and let me know if your going to cave and test....I might join you lol for a bit of support for eachother xxxx

Sounds promising ChellyBaby! fingers crossed X

Thanks Wilma

I seem to be in a better mood today as I am going to visit my family in Scotland tomorrow so excited about that. But last night my OH couldn't breathe without me jumping down his through, poor man.

I think i am going to try and hold out on testing until AF due and i won't have any tests with me when im away to tempt me.

Let us know your results for testing today Wilma. Soo exciting!!

Good luck with the test! you too wilma! x

Thanks Wilma

I seem to be in a better mood today as I am going to visit my family in Scotland tomorrow so excited about that. But last night my OH couldn't breathe without me jumping down his through, poor man.

I think i am going to try and hold out on testing until AF due and i won't have any tests with me when im away to tempt me.

Let us know your results for testing today Wilma. Soo exciting!!

OH has recently told me that my mood-swings and bite-first-ask-later attitude is difficult to deal with (silly man - he's not known me without some kind of "regulator" on the hormone-front for about 5 years and has a terrible memory) I did warn him that without some kind of contraception to help me stabilise, I get horrendous everything from PMT swings to mad bouts of cleaning-frenzy-around-the-house but would he listen ? No, he wants a baby :rofl: (not just him of course)

Hormones - ferking terrible things they are. And the thing is, thinking that AF might be due makes it worse when you're trying for a baby, as the disappointment is there whether we like to admit it or not.

:hug:

Thanks Flossie....hope you have a great time Chelly and hopefully when you return you will get your BFP!!!!! xxxx

Hope you have a BFP soon!! And a woman in a bad mood? Never... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back