Subseptate uterus...success stories please!

ourlovebump

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am still in tri 1 (6 weeks pregnant), but was told I have a subseptate uterus (heart shaped womb).

I'd like to hear from other mummies, who have/had this and if everything went well with the pregnancy to put my mind at rest!

Thank you! xxx

Me :yay: I've got a bicornate uterus (heart shaped)

Look at my signature :D

I will say I did have problems with not going to term though, I had 3 at 35 weeks, 1 at 31 weeks, 1 at 28 weeks and my last little man at 37 weeks :)

I also had bleeding problems too in about 4/5 of those pregnancies and severe bleeding in 2 of those (but those were twin pregnancies which we lost their siblings :( )

Any questions, just shout :)

Hi,

Well not me but my best friend she had a sucessfull pregnancy infact you wouldnt have thought she was pregnant at all she didnt get any symptoms at all. She had to have some injections at about 28 weeks in her bottom (cant remember waht they were for maybe steriod?!) but then had a planned C section which went fantastically well and shes now a mummy to a beautiful 9 month old little girl who is an absolute darling!

Awww, thank you both soo much! I must admit as this is my first my first reaction was to panic madly! I found out I was pregnant and 5 days later I started bleeding as if I just had my period, so I thought...oh God...its either a false pregnancy or there is something going really wrong, so I had been referred to the EGU by the GP where they did a 5 week scan...things looked not too good then....and one on Friday a week later where they found the heartbeat and told me to relax all will be well, but yes, you have a supseptate uterus. Admittedly I googled the condition and I scared myself silly, so I decided to post here instead and am so glad to hear lovely positive stories about this condition!

Mamafy, I am sure I will be in touch over the coming weeks, months....lol, hope you don't mind! It gives me so much hope to know all your children (though preterm) came healthy! :))) xxxx

Aww, and mamafy...I am so sorry that you've lost the twin sibling :-(((( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back