Stupid, embarrassed and bleeding

kalia

Reaction score
OK, so maybe I shouldn't have gone searching for my cervix. But I was curious. And I found it :D Only just - it was hard to reach so I thought I would save greater exploration for 9 days time so if anything happened I would be full term.

But I'm bleeding :wall: :wall: :wall:

I don't know whether I should let my midwife know. We don't need to investigate why it happened. I'm rhesus positive. I don't think there's anything to be achieved except for her thinking I'm an idiot :oops: and banning my future explorations.

Does anyone know of a good reason to tell my midwife? Otherwise I don't think I'll tell. When I bled at 19 weeks I was told that I had to go straight to hospital if there was any bleeding after 24 weeks but I really think they meant unexplained bleeding.

I feel stupid :oops:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
bless ya, just call her and say you're bleeding a little. If you want a lie you could say sex brought it on... but they mayn't even ask.

I'm sure it's nothing serious but you should get checked out in case, and don't feel embarassed!! xxxxxx :hug: :hug:

ohhh heck! give the hospital aring, is it loads?

how much bleeding hun?

Id go with babybee's idea and say it was sex...

you've prob just disturbed the cervix but if its alot then call the midwife xx

It's not lots - I put on a panty liner and that's fine. I'd be staining my jeans without it but I don't need to upgrade to a sanitary towel.

I think I'll leave calling until tomorrow. It's bright red so it's brand new stuff. There's no goo so I guess my plug is still in place.

Thanks for the suggestion about saying it was after sex. I just asked OH if we could have sex so I could say that to the midwife and not be lying but he says he's really not in the mood at the moment :rotfl: And there was me thinking that was a romantic proposition :rotfl:

Looking for your cervix :shock:
Im not sure if id be brave enough to try that
hope the bleeding stops all together and you dont have to see the midwife
though if it does continue id still ring them
and yes take to advice and say it was sex that did it.

shame your mans no up to making the fib into reality :( :rotfl:
sarah :hug: :wave:

i did dailysearches of my cervix and quite often bled after doing it. If your worried say it was sex or just tell her you were seeing if your cervix has dropped, your not the first to try and there used to it.

mine knew i was doing it as i was so desperate to get labour started :rotfl:

Do you know, during my training I did wuite a few vaginal examinations..........and still havnt found a cervix :shock: :oops: , hmm if youre worried, call her, you wont be the first, or the last person :hug:

I was searching for mine earlier! :oops: :rotfl: It's still awol though, hiding up my wizards sleeve. It must have known I was after it :twisted: :lol:

I would give the midwife a call and go with the sex story. I think they'd moan if they knew we were fiddling :)

i have heard the cervix is very tender right now and bleeds easily

i had a teeny drop of blood after trying the perineal massage for first time, was my flipping nails !

ring the midwife but sure you will be just grandx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back