• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

stupid ebayers....

lozzi

Reaction score
right i bougth some nappy things on ebay...

i bought two

so requested combined postage - its £1 each or 15% off for additional purchases insurance optional 70p

she then invoices me back saying its 1.85 for postage. yeah fair enough - but she now says postal insurance IS NOT optional and is required.

think not.

so i paid it for the price minus postal insurance and she refunded saying its not optional

so ive just sent this:

please refer to your listing,

and i quote:

Postage and packaging
Save 15.0% on P&P for each additional eligible item you buy from juliem5513!

Dispatches to
Worldwide

Postage and packaging To Service
£1.00 United Kingdom Seller's Standard Rate

Postage and packaging To Service
£1.00 United Kingdom Seller's Standard Rate

Domestic handling time
Will usually dispatch within 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.

Postal insurance

£0.70 Optional

emphasis on the latter..

clearly states optional.

i appreciate its only 70p but im doing this out of principle- how can she combine shipping and then add on more

silly woman :x

Aw you seem to get the bad uns dont you hun, id tell her to piddle off and contact ebay as thats not fair :hug:

tempted to pay the 70p as it is only 70 pence lol and just leave her negative feedback sayin postage scam hahah :D

ooo yeah do that, make sure you tell us what she says :twisted:

yea that sounds like a plan to me, let us know how she reacts to that one :D

thats so stupid :roll: i hate ebay sometimes. i think u shud defently do what u said :lol:

Did you pay by paypal? If so, it's her responsibility to send the item with proof of delivery (so recorded or special delivery - online trackable). If she doesn't and the item doesn't turn up then you would win a dispute automatically.

So, don't pay it and if it doesn't turn up then it's her problem not yours as you will win regardless unless she has proof of delivery. Of course, I have heard of people who receive items that have been sent normal post (not insured) that then file not received claims just to spite the seller in such situations.

Not that I'd recommend anyone do that of course :angel: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back