Struggling To Find A Pram HELP!!

Sandie

Reaction score
What a nightmare it is trying to find a suitable pram !!

Because i compete my horses every weekend during the summer i'm wanting a pram that has fairly big wheels so wanting something like the Babystyle Lux 3-1 but OH wants one which front wheels "swivel" - does that make sense?

Really don't know what sort of pram to go for.

The Jane 3 wheeler is what we have. Brilliant and yes, has front wheel that swivels round. Its not cheap though. But very hardwearing. We live on a farm and its been everywhere, up hills, dirt tracks, fields.... plus it has inflatable tyres so much nicer to push. And you can repair a puncture easily.

We have the Jane Slalom Pro with the Matrix http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... 924_10001_

But they also brought out this new one, the Pro Strata http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... 524_10001_

The Matrix we used as a pram and also when LO was a bit older and could sit up and be parent facing. He is now forward facing in the pushchair.

The Pro Strata is a pram/infant carrier seat and then you go on to the pushchair.

Having attempted to push a fixed front wheel pram, I would recommend one where they swivel! You could go for one that can be swivel and fixed?

O yeah, the Jane has a lock on it so you can fix it to not swivel and go straight also.

I have the Jane too and love it. Logan is still using the matrix carseat at the moment so he either goes in that sat up parent facing, or he goes into the main pushchair seat forward facing.

How about a bugaboo, you can switch the handlebar over so the big wheels are in the front which is great for off roading/ sand etc. And the have the swivel wheels in the front when your just going around town etc.

Here's a pic, the top left corner is with the big wheels in front. But all the pictures are of the same buggy and all the different ways you can have it.

Bugaboocameleon6.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back