Stressed :( getting depressed

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
hi there people are guna think im moaning but seriously i dont care anymore im that upset my family makes me want to disown them :(
I went up to see my mum and bro etc.. and for years theyve always put me down with comments about how i look what im doing etc.
A friend was going there so i said i would take baby to see her rather than come down to mine but before she got there i left. As my mum was judging me she said i hardly dressed my baby and i dont put a hat on his head. Well one i do dress my baby so that he is warm and i dont put a hat on his head due to it not taking long to get to see my family a few seconds up the road it wouldnt hurt him being in his pram and he was warm any way with his blanket an the support on his head would make keep his heat in. Im really offended because for years its built up with me on how much my sister and mum have put me down with either what i wear what i do now what i do with the baby its nothing ever nice and they never respect me. My brother lives with me but he started on me aswell today. he has a girlfriend who becomes violent and at my sisters the other day she got a knife out on me brother but he brought her back into me house yesterday and we told him we didnt want her in the house as of the babys safety im not risking anything and now hes sayin hes guna move out. Im not able to protect or feel close to my only baby :(
sorry if people think im boring im useless and i cant do anything right either. xx

OMG you are not doing anything wrong, your self esteem is being shot down! You are not useless, look at your beautiful baby - that proves you wrong straight away. I think your family are not being sensitive to your needs and don't sound like they are respecting you at all or giving you credit for looking after your baby. You have done the right thing in not allowing that bird to be in your house too - :hug:
xx

Your doing great hun and i'd be the same, i wouldn't allow a violent person anywhere near my child!! Your brother will see sense too and ignore your mum and sister! You know your doing everything right :D Chin up hun x x

Its not me going crazy then lol.
My hubby says ive always had low opinions of myself and that my self esteem has really hit rock bottom and hes noticed my mums put me down alot. Ive not ignored her today but shes proved to me that she hasnt understood a word ive said to her because all she text me today was have i got out of my mood yet? eh its like why do i bother when she dont wana bother with me. I was actually in a good mood when i went to see them yesterday but when she offended me she cant expect me to sit there an take it lying down nemore as id just simply had enough!.
Think my brother understands what im going on about with the violence there not together any more an i think hes moving out pretty soon so me and hubby can have the place to ourselves for once in the 4 years weve actually been together lol that would be nice :D lol. Although the violence bit he can understands now which is good cos she aint been back into the house since yay lol. xx
its just me mum that gets to me mainly. i was ok until i got the text aswell this morning asking me if i was still in a mood. so i didnt bother with her lolxx

my parents are AMAZING but SOEMTIMES i get maybe a wee comment saying do this or do that... and my answer ..."if you want to look after a baby.. go and have your own" :D and theyre not bad at all i really cant complain but i nip it in the bud cos i dont want it to go that far... xx

Sounds like your self esteem really has hit rock bottom. Try and build on the fact that you have a beautiful baby that nobody helped you to make and grow and although everyone will try and give you their penny's worth, you will feel what is right deep down and your strength will grow as your baby does.x

Don't let them get to you hun and bring you down! By the way i don't think Ethan has worn a hat because of this heat! :D you do what you think is right xxx

i totally understand my mum and dad are divorced due to my dad being violent so me and my dad dont talk anymore and my mum is a big kid herself i raised my brothers and sisters after the divorce and she did her own thing but last few years she expects me to jump when she says and guilt trips me to get her way and she never listens to my life, well i kept giving it as even though i dont feel i have a mum she is my mum. well my sister doesnt talk to her and because i do my mum always puts me down yet cant say enough nice about my sister it annoys me im now married with a son and baby on way she tries to say comments and shows my husband photos of me and my ex's to try and start a fight as shes jealous, ive spent years dealing with her and not knowing what to do.

well when my son was born 13 months ago i vowed to stop giving in to her as it hurt me so much i didnt want my son to get hurt, id tell her not to ring after 8pm as we go bed early she would ring and ring at 11pm til we answered just to chat, always says negative things to me about my life and decisions and keeps telling me im doing things wrong with my son (just examples of her behavior) but she hasnt been involved in my sons life shes probably seen him about 5 times since he was born only cos i made the effort for her, she only lives down the road from me but wont get on the bus yet expects my husband to drive us to see her after work when my son goes to bed at 6pm she never respects what i say or do shes not a mum to me or a nanny to my son and my baby to come, im sick of it and still get upset how to handle it.

anyways sorry for ranting just to let u know i understand and if u ever need to talk email me, dont take it from her anymore as its not just u its ur husband and ur child it affects, think about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back