Stress!!!! :(

Chin up sweety - my best friend has 2 babies and does it all on her own, she has never been happier!! You dont need a man to complete you, expecially one who cant be trusted. Concentrate on yourself and your lo and treasure the time you will get to bond as mother and baby.

I truly believe everything happens for a reason and there is a special man out there for you and your baby to love in the future :) xxx

I'm so sorry minxies. ~I think you're incredibly brave. You are making the right decision on leaving him, as now the trust has gone. Just think about yourself and your gorgeous baby from now on. Big hugs xxxxxxx

Oh hun. :hug:

I am sorry to read this. I hope you are able to take control of the situation and do what you need to do to be happy.

xxx

So sorry hun :( it's so shitty that you're having to go through this now. You need to feel secure when you're pregnant and vulnerable. I could punch him in the face! On the plus side at least you've found this out now rather than in 5 years time when LO is old enough to realise what's happening.

I just don't get men. Why is one woman (especially one special woman who's carrying their child) never nough for them. Your OH probably never would have acted on any of this, was probably just some fun and excitement for him. But that doesn't condone it and the trust has gone now. He needs to realise there are consequences to his actions. Good luck hun, you'll be a fab mum whatever happens xxxxxxxxx

the fact you have a joint account and he flirts with women knowing you could read it, and knowing these girls will see he is with someone, is definitely a sign that he has no respect for you and couldnt care less if he is caught- he is not even trying to do it hidden!

Relationships need at least a fair amount of trust, and my bloke is definitely someone i have found hard to trust due to his drink and drug addictions- it took him to do 10 months of rehab and now out and clean for me to start trusting again, but even then i still have my bad days.
But blatantly flirting with women on the internet is not on- and this is not the first time, which means it wont be the last.

Dont stay purely due to ur furniture. Sell the furniture while he is out at work and pack up and go. You will afford lovely furniture one day and will appreciate it. If you truly dont trust him, and feel that he wont ever change, then dont put you and your child through this.

It is always a struggle when a baby comes, and for most of us that includes financially, but as long as your baby is loved by you, it doesnt matter if ur in a hostel, bnb or posh house. He will learn from you that you work hard to achieve a lovely home, which will help him with ambition when he is older.

Hope ur ok, mull all pros and cons over next few weeks and then see what ur gut tells u. Our guts are always right, we just choose to ignore them sometimes!

Hey hun, im so sorry to hear what you are going through, words cannot describe what he is.
You need to try and remain strong for yourself and the baby, thats the most important thing. He seems to think that there are more important things in life.
You could decide to stay and hope he changes but if he knows how u feel about the whole family/home situation he will feel in a position to abuse this and that he can do what he wants and you will still be there.

Firstly enquire with your local council to see whta benefits you are entitled to, you will probably get housing benefit as a single mother to rent your own place and help with your bills, once you know how they can help you will be able to make a decision, and if you move out and rent your own place things will be less stressful for you and you will be able to think with a clear head when your OH is ready to talk about things.
You shouldn't ever feel like you have no option to put up with his behaviour there are people out there that will help.
He will soon realise that you do not need him and that you will not put up with his behaviour, it may be the kick up the bum he needs. Or if it doens't make a difference to him you are in a better position for when you have your baby you have your home all ready and nothing else to worry about.
You should get your friends support as you will need it as I don't doubt for one second that it will be tough but just try and stay calm, as long as you & baby are OK everything will work out. xxxx Hope things get better soon for you xxx

So sorry to hear this minxies, I am going this alone as well and to be honest it's probably for the best, your baby will do just fine without someone that is going to lie to you all the time, there would be no trust you have to do whats best for you and your baby ((((hus)))) it'll be hard but I reckon your a strong girl and will get through it just fine, chin up hunni xxx

Has anyone heard from Minxies?? or seen her about the forums

No, i had a look to see if there were any new posts from her, but nothing. Hope ur ok minxies xx

Last posted 6th dec, last online 13th dec. really hope she is ok :hugs: xx

I've been checking and are worried about her too. Really hope she is doing ok. x

We still don't seem to have heard from her, anyone know if she is OK? x

anyone heard from minxies yet :-/ she hasn't been on for a while now xx

No, not seen any post from her either. Does she have a bump buddy I wonder they may know or have her number to check if she is OK? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back