strange question about screw lids

EllieG

Reaction score
I just wondered at what age children are supposed to be able to undo screw lids - the reason I ask is the other day Freya managed to open my bottle of coke, I thought maybe I hadn't tightend it up enough and managed to take it away before she got stuck in :D This morning, she managed to get hold of my TIGI hair stuff ( £10 a bottle :shock: ) un did the lid and tried to eat it!!!! And later she got hold of my mascara, undid it and tried to eat it. I'm not even sure how she knows that is order to open it, you have to twist it round :? In the end I washed out a bottle and sat with her, she sat for ages putting the lid on and off, I dont remember my big girls doing that for ages.
Lickle monkey has also managed to work out how to pause the washing machine open the door (in full cycle) and grab what ever it is that takes her fancy.
Seems nothing is safe anymore :rotfl:

I have no idea about the ages but AWWWWWWW she sounds adorable and very clever!!!!!!

you'd better hide your bottles of nice stuff from now on, hehe xx

Oh dear, I hope Jake doesnt learn that one too soon :shock:

Jake does things that makes me think... he pulls things out of the washing machine, opens the dishwasher, he even deleted a few numbers from my mums mobile :eek:

Tia managed to do it around a year... namely on a brand new narrow boat we had borrowed to move it for a friend, and she managed to undo my mascara and draw all over the carpeted wall :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: Oh and once they figure out how to do it once, in a few days they can do it with EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thea was about a year too. She opened a bottle of coke that had obviously been shook up, it exploded everywhere. We were at a friends house and it went all over her cream walls :oops:

Squig is right too once they learn to get it off one thing within in no time nothing is safe! Thea can get childproof lids off somethings now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back