Stokke

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi all I know it's super early but I just wondered if anyone had used or what you thought of the stokke xplory. I've been in love with it for ages but it is a lot of money so want to be sure :)
Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314654446.298676.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314654446.298676.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 14
I'm sure rayoflight has one xxx

I looked at it today in Mama's and Papa's in Westfield. I really want this. x x

Thanks lanny I'll msg her :)

Sam it's stunning isn't it and so versatile :) I'm so hoping for good reviews. X

For anyone else who is interested in this, this is what I sent to Sue:

Sleepy sue said:
Hi Hun I started a thread in pregnancy chat about the stokke xplory and someone mentioned you had one. I just wondered what you thought of it, I've seen the demo and it looks great but it's hard to get real reviews as not many people have them.
Any advice would be appreciated x
Sleepy sue said:
Hi Hun I started a thread in pregnancy chat about the stokke xplory and someone mentioned you had one. I just wondered what you thought of it, I've seen the demo and it looks great but it's hard to get real reviews as not many people have them.
Any advice would be appreciated x

Hey Sue!

If you've got the money I'd say go for it! I love love love it. Best thing ever!

I got an amazing deal on mine for £935 exactly a year ago from thebabystoreltd.co.UK (based in Warrington - not sure where you are?) they might deliver? I got for that price:

Chassis with shopping bag
Carrycot
Hood
Pushchair part
Stokke footmuff (too warm past say march but there is an amazing woman on Facebook called WillowTree Designs who can custom make you a thinner liner for spring/summer)
Newborn insert for pushchair (don't use before 3 months)
Maxi cosi cabriofix car seat
Car seat adaptors
Maxi cosi family fix base
Cup holder (essential!!!! This is my fave bit!)
Parasol
Carrycot rain cover
Pushchair rain cover
Mosi net
Travel bag (for onboard flights - was brill when we went away).

The only thing I didn't personally like was the change bag - I felt it was too small so I got the bugaboo one instead which has rubber on the underside of the strap and it stays on the bars no probs. My friend has the stokke changing bag though and loves it, says it's adequate. Just depends how much crap you take out and I'm a hoarder so take too much.

I also bought a buggy buddy lock which is the only one that fits round the thick Stokke handle. I hang my shopping off this. Just have to be careful with younger more lighter babies though as the handle part isn't supposed to be load bearing so you wouldn't want to tip it up. I've also used the buggy lock to attach the pram to railing in the park whilst we play. It's good peace of mind and was only £11.

If I have another baby I will get a buggy board for it so blake can stand on that.

Hope that helps?

Gem x

Ps - don't get a light coloured one as they do get dirty!

5284d672-a409-d106.jpg

The shopping bag at the front is great for knackered puppies too!
5284d7d6-a463-e1e0.jpg

Comfy boy
5284d7d6-a4ca-470b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back