Stillborn

Kat21

Reaction score
Just had a stillborn 40+6 I'm deverstated how do I cope my heart is broken

Kat21, I know we don't know each other - but I'm so sorry to read your sad news, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know what to say to ease your grief, for now take things slowly and lean on family and friends, hugs L

Im am so sorry for your loss. I cant even imagine what your going through. X x

So, so sorry to hear of your loss. I cannot begin to imagine what you must be going through right now. Will be thinking of you and your family at this terribly sad time. xxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss hon, I can't imagine what you are going through.

I hope you have plenty of support, do you have a local SANDS you can contact for support?

A dear friend of mine lost her baby boy in August at 38 weeks and she has found the support of others who have gone through it incredibly helpful.

You must be heartbroken, Im so sorry :hugs:

xxxx

Kat, im so sorry xx if you ever need to just express how you feel, chat, cry, share what's on your mind anything to help you just get through one day at a time then I have always found this forum great for support and just talking about whats happened can really help. Thinking of you xx

Oh Kat, that is truly heartbreaking! Do you mind me asking if you had a boy or a girl? That precious little soul will stay in your heart forever. Take a minute at a time, and be kind to yourself. You'll get there, and we're all here for you. x

Hi Kat I am so sorry to hear this, your heart must be breaking in two. My dear daughter was still born a year ago and I'm still finding It hard to get my head around. Would you like to tell us about your baby?

Feel free to pm me at any point if u want to chat. I found a lot of support from the sands online forum which got me through some dark days. Please also be gentle on yourselves, and allow yourself to be deveatated and angry and all that that goes with it.

Sending lots and lots of love and hugs to you and floaty kisses to your little one xx

So sorry for your loss - thinking of you at this time - and hope other ladies on here who have gone through similar will be able to support you and offer advice and guidance

Xx

Im so sorry for your loss thinking of u and your family xxxx

What a truly horrific thing to happen to you and your precious baby. So sorry xxx

So sorry for the pain you and your family are going through xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss , what an utterly devastating thing to have to go through. Huge hugs and lots of love your and your families way xxx

What a tragic thing to go through, I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling. I'm so sorry

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little baby.
Take each day as it comes and don't feel like you should be coping a certain way.
Are you getting to spend some time with your baby? If you are, treasure it. I know that now when I look back, I really appreciate what time I had with my baby. She was stillborn at 36 weeks.
Loads of love to you and your family. I'm only a pm away if you want to chat xx

So sorry for your loss. This must be such a shock. Take all the time you need and I hope you have the love and support of a strong family and friend network around you to help.

Thank you so much everyone this little girl was so special I had an ectopic the year before so we were so happy to have another baby but she was taken so soon and she was so beautiful life is so unfair :((

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back