• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Still waiting to O or AF

fothers

Reaction score
I had a missed m\c detected in October at my 12w scan and then had medical management. Unfortunately this was not complete and I was still getting positive home pregnancy tests 7weeks later.

I went back to the hospital and they then performed a d\e under local anaesthesia on the 12th December. I have not O yet and am still waiting for either that or AF

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

My OPKs have had lines for the last 2w or so but not as dark as the control and I have tons of EWCM daily for that period too.

I just wish I would O soon or AF would arrive- I feel like this has been going on for months and months

I think I am just feeling sorry for myself today. :cry:

I was really hoping to be pregnant again before my due date in May and it is looming ever closer and I have not had an O or AF since the summer.

Sorry for the rant but I needed to get it off my chest!

awwww hun im sure it will happen soon for you :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Fothers,

I don't have any advice as I haven't experienced this. I am sure things will sort themselves in time, but I understand how frustrated you must be feeling. I just wanted to give you a great big :hug: and I hope it works out soon.

Love
M
xxxx

I am feeling a bit better tonight- I think I was just a bit hormonal and stuff this morning. Nothing like being busy at work to take your mind off things :wink:

I have heard of so many people telling stories, They found out they were expecting another baby when their lost angel was due, as you know I too am TTC, and I was due this April /early May, I know too well about the time passing us by, But i need to hold hope, And i am sure it will happen again for you :hug:
Don't worry about your cycle, I also know of people who have taken longer to get back to normal after a D&C, I missed my period for 3 months after my first angel D&C....long story.. :roll:
Anyway, don't worry it will happen :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

Thanks yvonne, hopefully there will be lots of BFPs for us all soon :hug:

Hi Fothers,

How are you going on your cycle now? i hope you are feeling better. I guess it takes the body a long time to go back to normal, especially after all the complications you had. I hope that it all goes back to normal soon.
Good luck hun , x

Hi

I wouldnt be too hard on yourself. For some reason my due date is my main foucs too - 22nd Feb. I just feel if i could get a ++ before then it would be all ok....so your not alone.

I am trying to stop myself doing this as i think it just delays your reaction to the grief you are feeling.

Dont be too hard on yourself and try and take each day as it comes. Its the only way i can get by also.

Hugs
Sarah

I have been a bit down over the weekend and have eaten LOADS of chocolate.
I thought maybe I was going to Ov last week but haven't so felt a bit better and then worse again. I would be really happy to see AF- I just want to be able to make a fresh start and the longer I don't have a AF etc the longer it is before I can feel that chapter is sort of over if you know what I mean

Thanks everyone :hug:

That is why this forum is so great- someone can always relate to you :hug:

I think you lot are keeping me sane at the moment :rotfl:

Hi

I would suggest trying alternative treatments. After my my (i had 2, plus the issues i had in October) i tried reflexology and that got my cycle up and running BUT i have read accupunture is very good for that too.

Anything is worth a go!!

Sarah

Today at work I could just not stop crying. I keep thinking I should be 6months pregnant now and here I am still waiting for AF after this miscarriage in October.

I phoned the doctors and spoke to the nurse- as there were no appointments left- surprise surprise- and she said there was no point in coming in or worrying about the lack of AF for another 6-12weeks!

In 12w time I should have been giving birth :wall: :wall: :wall:

Anyway, hopefully my acupuncture and nasty chinese medicine will do something for me before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back