Still undecided & want to buy personalised gifts!

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
Argh, I am driving myself nuts here. Still undecided on Mini Master G's name.

My husband is dead set on Preston Harry Gill (surname)

But 1 day I love it, the next I don't. I did say he could choose this time as it is our last baby & he was supposed to go off to Afghanistan for 6 months. But all that has changed.

He's still dead set on that name thou. I like Zachary, but I don't like Zac for short!

Please list me all the boys names you can think off...Or just tell me you like the name my husband loves. I just want to start buying personalised gifts now :lol:

I Think I am more worried about what people think to be honest when I say, oh his name is Preston!

Oh, hormonal over it now! :( xx

what about planting a tree, re write your vows to each other, say them over again, put the vows and some other keep sakes in a time capsule and bury the capsule in the roots of the tree. in ten years time the tree will be big enough for you to have an outdoor renewal of vows ceremony under the branches. the tree will always be a reminder of the roots and foundations of your relationship and will be there as a reminder for generations to come to think of you both.
or
for personalised gifts you can visit here and have a look at great ideas for him
Lauren Mcguire

I love preston loads. Its funny I have a zack but can't stand Zachary lol chances are tho his scool friends woild shorten it even if you didn't x if someone told me Preston id be like ooo what a lovely name x

This thread is from 2011! Wonder what she decided on x

She named her baby Finley.. Just had a nose on her profile x

I actually quite like Preston, never really thought of it before but I do really like it.
I'm finding it difficult too, don't think we'll decide until he's born. Its far too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back