Still suffering...

Tell

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

so i may be being nieve here nut was hoping that the sickness i experianced all through the first tri would have settled down by now but unfortunatly im still suffering :(
its a love hate relationship i hate feeling ruff but i love having it because then i know little bibs is ok lol. catch 22!!

was just wondering if any of you lovely ladies have experianced the same?

thanks
xxx

Hi Hun I'm still being sick although now it's only certain foods that set it off , mainly chocolate :(
I know exactly how you feel x x

I'm still being sick sometimes too but its mainly after certain foods xx

My best mate threw up every day of her last pregnancy.....sorry lol xxxxxxxxx

oh no i hope thats not the case! lol xxx

the constant sickness u can get can reduce from 12 wks to 16wks. mine only reduced at 15 wks and i was so happy when it did! ever since then i still do occasionaly puke or feel sick- i threw up the other day after eating breakfast and that was first time in about 3 wks- im now 26 wks.

Im sure in about one or two wks u will get ur energy back and feel bit more normal. then when u hit third trimester ur bits all get squashed and ur stomach squashes so u feel sick again lol

Poor you, my sickness lessened at week 19, but I'm still sick now, just not as much x

gagging and dry heaving i still have bad and also starting to bring stuff up now aswell, i escaped it tri 1 looks like ive got my commupence but like you say least you know bubs is ok x

I've had mine pretty much all the way through! :(. It is definitely a bitter sweet thing as I always felt slightly comforted by the fact I knew bump was developing but at the same time dreaded it. I have just got to the point now where I know when it's going to happen so I can be a lot more prepared and it's now only once rather than all day with my head in the toilet.

Trust me it gets easier to deal with it :) xxxxx

My best friend also was sick throughout her pregnancy hope this isnt the case for you :( xx

I had terrible sickness from 6 Weeks to 12 Weeks, then it stopped :) I do fear it will come back, but hope not! Like you, if I went an odd day without being sick really worried if baby was OK. It was such a relief when I was sick again. LOL!! Hope yours eases soon.

mine didnt go away till 15/16 weeks. even now i get bad heart burn and tired all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back