Still not ovulating........

xxKateBxx

Reaction score
still no postive opk on CD15 of a 28 day cycle :? not looking good at the mo

No changes in CM either (tmi).

Is it possible I have missed it? even though I've been doing the tests at least twice a day since CD10.

katexx :hug:

Oh Kate. On a normal 28 day cycle, I'd say usually from roughly 12 to 16 days, BUT you might have a shorter luthal phase (after ovulation - been reading loads lol) so dont, yes DONT panic yet :hug:

Now, are you checking around 2ish and 8ish? and are you not drinking for 4 hours before testing. Thats the recommended time and no drink, but I couldn't manage it. Like I said the other day hun, some peeps just never get positive opk but do ovulate. If you try for this month and next with no joy then maybe take a trip to your gp so they can check.
Chat soon xxxx

ive still not got a postive on the OPK. :(

althought my CM is egg white now so i know its coming!!

:hug: :hug:

lilly said:
ive still not got a postive on the OPK. :(

althought my CM is egg white now so i know its coming!!

:hug: :hug:

There very unpredictable Lilly. Theres been loads of ladies not getting pos on them but know they are ovulating. I think a lot of it is really hit and miss. Because it's the surge before you ovulate that it picks up, if you have a short surge then you miss it testing. They have worked sort of for me, but I've never had a dark line like it says, only a light line, but then that was 2 days before I got ewcm so I took it as a positive. Just go for it when you think it's right. Good luck girls xxxx

they are very confusing and i wouldn't rely on them much! if you think you might be ovulating just carry on bd'ing every night! charting also helps as ovulation is picked up 2 or 3 days later or as soon as your temp goes up.

My question is, if your tests don't pick up the LH surge but you have the EWCM and other symptoms, does it mean you are ovulating for sure?

They are very confusing and i wouldn't rely on them too much. if you think you might be ovulating just carry on bd'ing every night until day 18 or 19. Charting is also helpful as it picks up your ov as soon as your temp goes up!

my question is: if your tests don't pick up the LH surge but you have perfect EWCM and other symptoms, does that mean you are ovulating for sure?

I've never had the eggwhite stuff either :(

*goes off to check again*

I don't think I'm ovulating, oh GOD!

waterlilie said:
my question is: if your tests don't pick up the LH surge but you have perfect EWCM and other symptoms, does that mean you are ovulating for sure?

i know that every month i have OV'd on CD 10,11 and 12. i have creamy/egg white CM. This is the first month i have used OPK but havnt had a +, but all the other signs are here. i do think that you can miss your serge like donna said... im using them up this month and wont be buying any more! they stress me out!! ARRR!

so yes personaly i do believe if all the other signs are there you are OVing. :)

This is interesting, I came off the pill in August and I only had my first real AF 17 days ago. I am trying to establish when I am ovulating. I seem to have the same problem, so far no line as dark as the other, only a lighter one. I will continue using them up but I am not very impressed so far.

I can not really add anymore to what has been said already but try not to stress about it (easier said then done I know I have been there) but stress can delay OV and also have you been ill lately as that can also delay OV. Are your cycles always 28 days?

Sending you Ovulating dust :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back