• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Still no AF!!

Emma79

Reaction score
Am now almost 9 wks post m/c and still no AF. Went to docs yesterday and he didn't seem the slightest bit concerned; just said that my cycle will kick start itself at some point and that the fact I can get pg is a good sign. Also said that there was no good medical reason to wait for first AF before TTC so just to relax, see what happens & test every couple of weeks(!) - not sure I can stick to that but definitely feel better for having been to see him.

Have bought some ov sticks & thermometer off Ebay so going to start charting temps, just to try and get a better idea of what my body's doing. Wish me luck!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wishing you HUGE amounts of luck hun. Hope AF turns up soon too
++++

Do you think you could be preg now? I agree to keep tsting because the preg wouldnt show straight away.

That must be frustrating for you I hope either you get bfp or AF very soon...

Oh welcome to the forum

:hug:

:) Glad to hear the doc's happy - hope everything returns to normal/ or you get a pos soon.

Good luck

Hi hun
It took me 10 weeks and 4 days for me to get my AF after my miscarriage and it only came when i wasnt thinking about it, my doc says (the same doc the prescribed a box of tissues and bar of galaxy and a week of work coz i was run down) "there is a part of your brain that regulates your period and when there is upset or upheaval it doesnt send the right hormones to where there suppose to go hence why sometimes your late" so i got my tissuse got my galaxy (and a sneeky bottle of rose) cried my eyes out in private and then didnt think about it again (as best i could anyway)
best of luck with everything
Pam xx

Thanks for that Pam, it really does help knowing that someone else has been in the same situation. Keep comparing myself to others on the forum who m/c around the same time I did but who have had their AF and can't help feeling 'why me?' but I know it will happen eventually.

Just feel that AF coming along will allow me some closure & help me to start thinking about a new pg instead of dwelling on the one I lost.

Think your doc gives great advice btw & think I may have to indulge in some choc therapy later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back