Still No AF

gemmap27

Reaction score
Well shes almost 3 weeks late!

I tested on Saturday night - another test burning a hole in my bag!

And I waited the maximum 10 mins and nothing - Checked 1/2 hr later - (Why I do this to myself I dont know) and there was a faint pink line. I know this doesnt count because the test is out of time, but I couldnt help but get my hopes up for a minute! I made myself cry!

So I have had loads of BFNs and a couple of evap lines!

I have been feeling really sick - and have cramps like I am about to come on, I also have creamy white to yellow cm (sorry tmi).
I have had irregular periods in the past as I have PCOS, but that was years ago,my condition had really improved in the last 3 years. longest cyle was probably 45 days in the last 2 years.

So what now? Do I just wait it out? Do I see the Doc? What do I say? He will surely just put it down to PCOS?

I was planning to do a final test on Weds but I dont know if I should waste one? I have only got an expensive one left!

I seem to spend most of my time waiting - waiting for af waiting to ov waiting to test waiting for af..............

did u use an expensive test last time , if not i would try again now as they might be more sensitive

it was a tesco own brand. But i thought at 10 days late I should have got an accurate result?
I am very confused!

x
x

some people take longer hun you might have ovulated late

will the fact you tested at night not make a difference?

i would test again in a morning hun.. sometimes some of the tests are better with first urine sample of the day, also dont wait the 10 mins to check the result, good luck, all sounds positive though.. hope you get your bfp soon :hug:

If you don't get a bfp why don't you think about charting your cycles then you will know exactly when you O and save yourself a lot of stress in the long run? :hug:

agree with lisa , it helps so much not to stress about her being late , specially if uve got pcos . u'd knwo exactly what was going on and pin point af to the day nearly !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back