• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

still no af on day 38

Anna23

Reaction score
ok this is realy getting me down now i have no af yet, it's day 38 and nope it's still not here it's achaly getting me realy down :( i have had loads of bfn's i know after mc it can take a while for the first af but this is getting redicolous (excuse spelling) i just want a bfp or af to show her ugly face so i can start again for next month :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: and if it doesn't come soon i'm going to have a masive strop like in my dream last night YES i dremt i had a strop becasue my af wouldn't come and still got bfn's :oops: and to top it off i don't remember the signs of a af coming as it's been ages since i had one (about 5 months) so i don't know if the cramping or what ever it is i've been getting for ages now is a sign of af or not oh also i have had realy sore/sensitive boobs for like 3 weeks now argh!!!!

Sorry you're having a hard time hun :hug: :hug: I understand what you're going through as my first af after my m/c took 43 days, the next cycle went down to 25 days and it's still not back to my pre-pregnancy 32 days.

I know you're probably fed up of hearing this but it will arrive eventually :hug:

Do you know when you ovulated? If you do then you can time it from that, AF should be about 2 weeks after OV :hug:

:hug: oh no its horrible waiting hope it comes soon or even better get that bfp xx :hug:

i have guessed with the help of flossy when i ov'd and if i am right then i should be due to test sometime next week or the week after i'm day 6 dpo if i'm right about when i think i ov'd but still it doesn't help not knowing, then again if i did ov then i may not come on as i bd'ed every day at that time :D

oh yay, fingers crossed for u this time anna!!! im 2dpo so ill be testing a few days after you, im not majorly hopful tho cuz we havent been BDing that much, hopfully its been enough tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back