still heartbrokened after 3 months!!

chan

Reaction score
Hi, i had a missed miscarriage in april at 11 weeks and have found it really hard to cope, i think of it everyday and its so horrible the pain i'm feeling, its been nearly 3 months now and still find myself crying and find it hard seeing mothers with their babies, there seem to be more than before i miscarriaged. will these horrible feelings ever go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

it does get easier over time, i do still have the odd occasion where i just burst into tears thinking about my angel. i hope it gets easier for you soon hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

The first few months after are hard but sarah is right, things go get better, although maybe not as quickly as you'd like. And you'll always have moments where you feel your loss stongly. Try not to have any expectation of when you should be feeling better, its different for us all.

:hug:

One of the best bits of advice I got when I had mine was that you never really get over it. I found this useful because I stopped expecting to get over it. You learn to cope but you never forget - I think accepting this realy helped.
Big :hug:

they will get easier to deal with, im not saying that you will get up one day and everything will be fantastic but it will hurt less. :hug: :hug: :hug:

As everyone else has said, things get easier, but the pain will never entirely disappear. Just give yourself time and speak with someone about your grief :hug: :hug: :hug:

i can't answer that it's been 4 wks for me since we lost bambino however i wante to send loads of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its a year today since my first baby and the pain is still as raw...will be 3 months on the 9th of August for Bean and again its still so very very raw...

Dont be hard on yourself hun, we all take different time to feel less pain, but we never really 'move on' as such, well i havent been able to anyway :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug:

I found it got easier for a while but now I'm finding it harder again the closer I get to what would have been the due date so don't be surprised if that happens to you as well.

It WILL take time to heal but it WILL get easier :hug: :hug:

Its been 3 months since my missed misscarraige at 11 weeks too, its really hard, but i think for me, getting pregnant again so soon has helped, but I still wont forget about the wee angel . take care of yourself xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank u for replying, think i'm suffering from depression, could'nt go to work today, been laying bed crying thinking bout it all day maybe i should get a grip on myself!!xx

I never really realised that i miscarried until many many months later. I just thought it was AF. I never tracked my periods or even knew when i was due for AF. The baby wasnt planned. I suppose i went into denial for a long time hoping it wasnt a MC but it was, it must have been really early though. I know its a different situation for you and you must be hurting so much. I hope you feel better really soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Go see your doctor hun, it's understandable if you are suffering from depression after a miscarriage, it happens to a lot of women.

Take care of yourself :hug: :hug:

I can understand. It's been almost 4 for me and I am worse now that just after M/C. I thought I would fall PG straight away again and that would make it better. But no, with my stuffed up cycles it makes it even harder. Just wish my first little one stuck :(

I think the girls are right- you don't really get over it :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back