• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Still being sick

SoObsessed

Reaction score
I'm nearly 17 weeks and am still having a few mornings a week when I am being sick. I still feel tired and i'm not sleeping well as I need to pee every couple of hours.

I am waiting in hope that one day I will wake up feeling the wonderful 2nd trimester glow feeling that people say you get. I just want it to hurry up!!!

On the plus side I am now on a weeks annual leave. On the down down side I have a 4hour 45min train journey tomorrow from the south coast to the midlands!! On the plus side again i know that once I get to my destination my amazing sister in law will spoil me rotten for a few days!

Another up is that I am picking my travel system up on my home on Thursday.

Sorry for the moan but I know you guys will understand.

Oh dear :hugs: I'm sure you will be feeling the 'glow' very soon hun. I didn't feel that way until around 17-18 weeks and thought it was never going to come, but it did :D

So happy that you think you felt a flutter too, its helps to get you through the days when you're feeling rough :) x x

Well, I had been fooled several times by the sickness disappearing briefly then returning. I haven't been sick for nearly two weeks now (I think! Maybe less?) but my mood has lifted somewhat and my energy levels seem to be up, so the sickness bouts can come and go much easier. Let's say I started to feel more 'human' around 20 weeks, which was, to be fair, much later than I expected.
I think in tri 2 you should really see an improvement of one kind or another..... and if you're a long time sickie like me, you'll take whatever improvements you can.
Have a nice few days being spoiled, you lucky thing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back