Still being sick

If it's any consolation, I have a feeling it might all kick in with me any day now - and I give you full permission to point and laugh

babyblonde said:
If it's any consolation, I have a feeling it might all kick in with me any day now - and I give you full permission to point and laugh

Trust me sweetie - I would not wish this on my worst enemy :talkhand:

I know exactly how you feel. :hug: :hug:

My MS hit me like a sledge hammer at 6 weeks and I am still being sick several times a day, every day. It really sucks.

People mean well when they say its a reassuring sign, and i agree, throwing up a few times in the early stages of pregnancy would be manageable, but constant sickness for weeks on end is extremely debilitating and I think it's hard for those who have not experienced it to understand. My doppler gives me all the reassurance I need, i just want the MS to end now.

I am delighted to be having a baby, but I'm finding it hard to muster up much enthusiasm for anything at the moment which I think other people struggle to understand. Pregnancy is 'supposed' to be a joyous happy time, but for some women it's really tough! I even feel guilty saying that as I know how selfish it sounds, but that's how I feel.

I really hope it stops for you soon. :hug:

Oooooooh loads and loads of luck for your scan tomorrow honey!

I will think of you (it helps that you'll only be round the corner :lol: )

:D Cheers chick, I'm going to Sandwell. It's at 2pm, then I'm going to Merry Hill for Christmas shopping. I think I'll need more luck for Merry HELL :lol:

Oh my sweetness! I will probably be at Sandwell General tomorrow (in a work capacity!)!!!!!

I only work down the road from there but I pop in to the general to see patients from time to time.

How spooky!

babyblonde said:
Oh my sweetness! I will probably be at Sandwell General tomorrow (in a work capacity!)!!!!!

I only work down the road from there but I pop in to the general to see patients from time to time.

How spooky!

If I see you, I will say hello. I'm quite shy though in person from time to time :oops: :lol:

Do you know any of the nurses?? My friend is a childrens nurse at Sandwell!

No don't know any of the nurses as I'm not over there that often.

I work with adults so nothing to do with the kids!

Definitely say hi if you see me (although might be hard to recognise as I wont be dressed as a vampire at work tomorrow like I am in my avatar :rotfl: ).

If you are going to keep going to Sandwell we should pm and arrange to have lunch some time!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

probably for the best!

If it's any consolation - I am actually very rarely at Sandwell General so your chances of running into me are fairly small.

I'll probably bump into you tomorrow after my scan as I'm toddling down the corridor looking for a toilet before I piddle myself :doh:

Cool - well if I see a waddling desparate looking woman I'll assume it's you then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back