Still being sick

Serendipity_

Reaction score
I'm now into week 12 of my pregnancy and my sickness has started again today. This is my third week running of sickness. I'm allowed a little break, then it starts again. OH had to stop the car at a bus stop earlier while I threw my guts up.... Was mortified :lol: :oops:

I'm so fed up now, it's horrible :x NEVER again :shakehead: :shakehead:

Aww hun, thats such a shame, seems like you have been sick for so long you poor thing :( I had it for a week or so and i was awful..sure it will come back though.

awww bless ya :hug: :hug: :hug:

it does get better i promise, although there were many times when i thought it never would

I had terrible sickness untill 15 weeks.
And then literally overnight it stopped.
I thought I was gonna be feeling sick for the rest of my pregnancy but I promise itll stop soon huni :)
:hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone for hugs and kind words.

I'm literally in tears typing this, I'm so fed up of it :x

I burp, I throw up. I hiccup, I throw up. :shakehead: :cry:

jazzmum2be said:
I had terrible sickness untill 15 weeks.
And then literally overnight it stopped.
I thought I was gonna be feeling sick for the rest of my pregnancy but I promise itll stop soon huni :)
:hug: :hug:
I had really bad sickness untill 25 weeks with my first baby :shock: then the same it just stopped overnight.

I am so sorry you still so unwell hun, must be awful :hug:

You're not alone, I have been sick since week 4 and is still bad. I thought when I got to week 12 it would get better but has been worse since week 14. Woke up yesterday morning and sat up in bed and just suddenly threw up all over myself with no warning. Spent the next hour crying as I cleaned everything up. Its hard, but it will be worth it. I just keep thinking that if am so ill i must have really strong preganacy hormones which is good! Hope you feel better soon.

Doesn't sound much fun. I was pretty bad with my last pregnancy, but apart from a few days of serious nausea I've been fine. MS is just another of natures ways of reminding you you're pregnant.. kinda stops you worrying as much really - I have very few symptoms (apart from excess tiredness) and I worry all the time that I'm not actually pregnant at all! :?

I'm sorry you're still suffering chick. Luckily my sickness seems to be waning now... which just makes me paranoid that there's something wrong but I still can't move without feeling like my boobs are on fear so I guess that means baby is fine!!

Fingers crossed it will start to wear off for you soon :hug:

Also, I know that people have probably said this to you already and it probably doesn't help when you're chucking your guts up but they do say it's a sign of a nice healthy baby :D

Thanks girls :hug:

And sorry to those also suffering :cry: :hug:

If I'm not being sick, I'm rolling around with a bad belly or hovering my head over the sick bowl awaiting to be sick.

I've been told its a healthy pregnancy sign, I am just so skinny :shakehead:

Believe it or not I wish I was being sick. I have pretty much constant nausea and feel like I have a hangover every day. I have tried to make myself sick and although I got the gag reflex I couldn't persist. I don't know what's worse - feeling sick and being sick or just feeling sick and nothing stopping it?

Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm still being sick daily at 17 week, I totally sympathise. I think the WORST thing is people saying "that should've gone by now, you feel better after week 13" - well I DON'T!!!!

Valentine Xxx

Serendipity_ said:
I'm now into week 12 of my pregnancy and my sickness has started again today. This is my third week running of sickness. I'm allowed a little break, then it starts again. OH had to stop the car at a bus stop earlier while I threw my guts up.... Was mortified :lol: :oops:

I'm so fed up now, it's horrible :x NEVER again :shakehead: :shakehead:

Aw hun - at least you have an excuse! I can vividly remember my husband pulling the car over in a bus stop so I could projectile vomit all over the pavement (and the side of the car) - and all I had to blame was wine :oops:

:hug: s to you sweetie - you must be feeling so fed up with it all.

Think of it this way though, if you woke up tomorrow and didn't feel ill you'd probably worry about it!

I wouldn't, I have a party tomorrow, :pray: :pray: :pray:

If I was being sick once a day in the morning then was fine all day, I'd be ok. But its all day every day :cry:

Got my scan Monday...... you're meant to drink a pint of water. If I did that I'd be sick for about two hours :shakehead:

Aw hun.

Sorry that was stupid of me to say - just tell me to shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back