Starting Atkins today

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Been doing WW the last few days and i am feeling so tired and sluggish- back to the way i used too before i started cambridge - i miss it already.

Need to get back into the ketosis again because i am missing the whole well being feeling i had with it. Have gained weight already since not doing CD so need it off quick!!

Anyone want to join me. I checked the website and just printed a load of pages off to get me started. Am starting tonight!

what you have to do chick?

I know i dont have weight to lose (well i do about a stone) but willing to do it for support!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

well i only started this morning lol i went to bakers oven yesterday so i couldnt start then :lol:

Had heaps of bacon and eggs for breakfast earlier, was bloomin lovely :D

i'd join u but being a veggie who needs to gain weight anyway- not a good idea! :lol:

i'll join you in spirit tho, cheer you on! :cheer:

you should be made resident diet or healthy eating guru LOL all these diets u been on! and big up yourself u lost sooo much weight and ur looking HOT and fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wink:

good luck babe! :hug:

Ha ha shit! someone [pointed out that if im ttc soon then i should be eating normally and healthily so am joining slimming world monday.

Have done it before and quite looking forward to it, get too eat plently, feel full and lose weight still. What a plan!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Ha ha sh*t! someone [pointed out that if im ttc soon then i should be eating normally and healthily so am joining slimming world monday.

How weird! I was reading an article today about Atkins and how it could effect conception
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3845791.stm

I'll join on on SW, I'm on slimming world and love it :cheer:
The best 'diet' ever!

LOL i clicked that wondering if atkins reduces conception coz of the smelly breath and farts! :lol:

how many diets u done then? SW, WW, atkins, cambridge, what others? iv never followed a diet EVER except for the ED one :|

trixipaws said:
LOL i clicked that wondering if atkins reduces conception coz of the smelly breath and farts! :lol:

how many diets u done then? SW, WW, atkins, cambridge, what others? iv never followed a diet EVER except for the ED one :|

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've only really done WW and SW. Slimming world I love because its basically just heathly eating. Exercise and eating properly is the best eating plan you can follow.
When I was younger I put on alot of weight in a short period and followed my own diet based on not eating anything with 4g of fat per 100g of food. It worked really well because you can only eat things like fish, lean meats, vegetables, fruits etc. Just good heathly balanced 'diet' (I hate saying diet because its should be a way of life and diet suggests you are missing out on things!)

...............I have read the Paul Mckenna Diet plan but I have never followed it.

ooh i'd cheat on that one- floral gums, parma violets, cherry coke- anything sugary- all pretty much zero fat in them! eep its the sugar i cant control! i loveeeeeeeee sweetness- but as they say you are what u eat :wink:

Sw I did about 2 years ago and did it while preg with imo and only gained 2 stone and it came off quite quick. Really liked it.

Was still a enormous fucker though so did WW as it was different and lost 20lbs! then did cambridge as i was still 17st+ and im now 15st.

Gave up cambridge cos of the expense and because i wanted to drive so had to swop one expense for another.

Atkins was pretty pricey too - meat aint cheap and it was so boring girls.

Going back to sw again to get pregnant and use it for throughout pregnancy.And to keep losing weight.

Though i have no regrets trying loads, i know what suits me but after 3rd baby i will be back on cambridge again to get rid of baby weight!

trixipaws said:
ooh i'd cheat on that one- floral gums, parma violets, cherry coke- anything sugary- all pretty much zero fat in them! eep its the sugar i cant control! i loveeeeeeeee sweetness- but as they say you are what u eat :wink:

It would be naughty for you then!
I don't have a sweet tooth, I love savory! I would rather have a cheese on toast then chocolate. So it worked really well for me!

No sweety talk on my diet thread - im tempted to ram a twix down thinking about it :lol:

i have been doing SW whilst preggers this time round and so far only gained 5lb since the start of my pregnancy which aint too bad i dont think. :D

Would have probably been even more except husband keeps bringing me boxes of chocolates and treats home. Men just dont get the diet concept do they?! :lol:

Can i ask why you chose the Atkins diet, imo and only mo it is one of the owrst diets you can do, it isnt natural and anyone i know who has done it has piled a ton of weight back of after, the best way forward i would say is either weight watchers or slimming world :wink:
Even the bloke who invented the Atkins diet died obese :doh:

did you read everyones replys and sarahs update? lol.. im terrible for just posting :D

im also doing SW ive lost 13lb so far in 3 weeks D: whoopwhoop...17lb to go for my xmas weigh in :D off to the gym in a mo..then might have DUSTT for lunch.. dusst.. :D

lisa&alex said:
did you read everyones replys and sarahs update? lol.. im terrible for just posting :D

im also doing SW ive lost 13lb so far in 3 weeks D: whoopwhoop...17lb to go for my xmas weigh in :D off to the gym in a mo..then might have DUSTT for lunch.. dusst.. :D
me?? :oops:
no i didnt, i didnt realize there was another page, it took me straight to page 2 :doh: (crawls away and gets back in box)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back