Started maternity leave!

Strangeness

Reaction score
So today is the start of my time off work, my maternity kicks in at about 36 weeks but I had 5 weeks holiday to take so I had my last shift last night! I usually work on a sunday and haven't had to today and I'm bored already! :lol:

Congratulations hun :D

I got my letter through the post yesterday from my manager confirming my maternity leave due date, I can't wait :D

Xxx

congrats on joining the Pj do nothing all day be lazy club :cheer:
how can you be bored already enjoy the boredom is lovely 8) :lol:

sarah :cheer:

I wish I could join the pj do nothing all day club but with a two and a half year old it don't happen :lol: I think there will be an exciting range of cakes over the next few weeks and I really must get around to packing, unpacking and re packing my hospital bag :lol:

lucky you, i start on friday coming, making plans already.

Sandi

Great news!!! Enjoy it hun and keep busy!
I did the hospital bag packing and unpacking for about a week,
I then moved on to washing and ironing baby clothes, then I started buying things-usually on the internet (it's great cos you can then look forward to receiving some exciting post)-think I've run out of stuff to buy now tho!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations and enjoy it!! I've still got 3 weeks and I am counting down the days. :dance:

Congrats :cheer: I'm sure you'll find plenty to do to fill the days and before you know it LO will be here!

Can't wait to start mine in 4 weeks :cheer:

awwww im sure your time will be filled up soon enough, i always had appointments of some sort, and on the days i didnt i either tidied and cleaned the house or met up with friends and family!!

Enjoy your time off, :hug:

oh im sure youll find something to do sooner or later!!!

i start leave this friday and i cant wait!!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back