• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Start of the 2WW once more

clem

Reaction score
Sigh...........

This is the worst part of the process (apart from the day the witch comes to stay)

tick tock the days creep by

It's my birthday today, am going to try one last bd even though am apparently 2 days past ov. But you can see i am becoming totally sad about this when I even log on on my birthday!

Other things I shall do to help!
* I'm going to stop smoking. I dont really smoke much. Just one with a glass of wine most nights after work, but thats all. But I am going to try to stop totally.
* I am going to try to drink 3 glasses of water a day (i hate water, find it hard to hydrate unless it's alcoholic). I usually force down one glass a day, but i am going to up it to 3 to help potential baby
* Have gotten stuck to come up with a third - any suggestions?

Anyone else on 2 week wait? Anything you are doign to help along?

Clem xx

Hi Clem, happy birthday! :)

I'm 2-3 dpo, and have just one extra 'action plan' for this month:
I've never been much of a drinker, but this month I've stopped altogether during the 2ww. Not even a little glass of wine for me this time! Fingers crossed that will do the trick...!
Xx

That's very strong of you! Unfortunately I work in the wine trade, drinking is my bread and butter, god knows how I am going to get through actually being pregnant. But I will..... it's too important. I tried to stop during the 2ww at first, but we have been trying now for 20 months and it seems a bit pointless when i always get a bfn every single month.....
Thanks for the birthday wishes xx

Hey Clem

Hope you had a fantastic birthday

I am on my 2ww, in preparation for us TTC I stopped smoking in January after 15 years, I joined the gym (which I am now cancelling as I never go... buy hey the thought was there) I am drinking smoothies for my breakfast (usually dont have anything) eating more fruit, having lots and lots of BD (much to DH's delight) and the biggest life change was I got married in May, DH wanted to do it properly so when I told him 2 years ago I wanted to start TTC he proposed instead, was probably his way of postponing it for a bit longer but I didnt mind as I had a fantastic wedding and now fingeers crossed I will be a mummy soon x

Hi Vicky, your husband sounds like a super star! Plus it's nicer if you are not actually pg at your wedding as you can party harder, lol. You did a lot of good things in prep. Eating more fruit is v good idea, I must do that too. I love vegies but hardly touch fruit.

I wonder if there is anything else helpful we can do in 2ww. Am really struggling with the water today even though it is so hot, am craving coffee but trying to only have 1 a day first thing

that's funny about cancelling the gym, I've done that at least 4 times over the years! xx

super star or coward..... as soon as he knew I was serious about ttc he proposed knowing it would delay it by another couple of years ..hmmm may be some alternative motive behing it all lol :)

I am naughty and dont drink that much water either, I am going to get myself one right now :)

I am finding it scary how life consuming this whole process is and how much time I find myself thinking about it, in fact it is all I seem to think about these days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back