stabby Pains

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
hey girlies. Hope you and your bumps are all well???

i just wondering, i have been getting these uncomfortable stabby, perioidy pains over the weekend, they are like a sharp jab and then go for a while, but they are always in my left hip area.
are these normal? LO is moving about (not loads, but he is lazy)... just a little worried as they can be painfull and they make my tummy ache.

thank you for reading.x x x x

I don't have a clue hun but wanted to bump this to the top :hug: xx

hiya tinkerbell!

ive been getting these too......but in my va-jayjay area, for the past 3/4 weeks. not too sure what it is if its in your hip area :think:

i dont even know what mine is!! :roll: xx

i've also been getting stitch like pains low down on the left side of bump - midwife thought it may be ligament pain - could that be it?

OOH i get terrible pains in my hip bone/groin area. Proper hurt my MW didnt seem to have a clue but asked if I wanted a referral to physio.

I have had a few stabby fangita type stabbings which seem to range from being in the fangita area to being around what I can only assume is the bottom of my womb, so nearish my hips. I also have had a few under bump pains if I stand up quickly.

On a totally different note, I am also getting kicked in my ribs at the same time as what feel like kicks further down. Either I am being kicked and punched at the same time or my offspring has many legs :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back